Home The Bridge
Options

The great faction item crisis

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's even more fun this event; Paris needs lots of 0* Medical Experiments for his clothing, and 2* Encrypted Communications (Maquis) for his Warp 10 data.

Of course, the factions are Fed and Terran. I haven't even been getting 2* IDICs!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I'm glad someone else started this thread, otherwise I would have. I spent all week leveling my recent Mirror Spock acquisition from 30 to 80 right before the event. I was sending out 3 terran shuttles (with the 4th always going for Augments) and was never able to get enough Terran symbols to level him further. A couple nasty costly replicators later and I have him at 100, but still will need umpteen MORE Terran symbols (1* I believe?) to finish him off.

In case you, or anyone else, were unaware, 1* Terran Emblems also drop from "The United Federation" Mission 5 "Of Two Evils" on Tuesday and Sunday.
    @Pallidyne – I just finished off Romulan Kirk last week. What a PITA! I replicated quite a few items to finish him, so unless your cargo bay is full, expect to do the same.

Romulans are the worst! Between their encryption algorithms and emblems, I dread having to work on any of them, which is why in anticipation of next month's mega-event likely featuring them, I've been trying to stockpile as many of those things as I can. It won't be nearly enough, of course, but hopefully it'll at least let me hit the ground running.

Yeah especially the damn basic encryptions that don't drop from shuttles just from either high end missions maybe someday and even lower 8 chron missions.

I feel like we need a Romulan Distress call like the Klingon one.

But I did get Kirk to 100, as well as T'Rul, not quite FE yet but getting there. and Nevesa to 80. I'd stockpile inventory, but to date I only had 2 FE Romulans that were 4* or above, Data (2/5) and Troi (FF), so I'm trying to level up who I have. I do have 3 other FFs, Jarok at 50, Tomalak but only at 20 and Sela at 8... so there's a lot of leveling I can do. I really need those two star emblems like nobody's business. Those are my main replication targets right now.

YES. But with more favorable drop rates, and be sure *everything* we need drops somewhere (looking for you, 2* Bloodwine).

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I did with T'Rul and Tomalak was mostly leave them alone. It was only very recently that I got the covers to even think about them. I think I bumped Tomalak up to L10. After awhile Dabo and Gauntlet just gave me Romulan loot. I still have a surplus of Romulan uniforms and a few other bits and pieces.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals