Home The Bridge
Options

Research Parthers - How many of these cards do you want?

2»

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only have Phlox at 1 star, so happy to get more of him. Paris will probably be the first 4* I send to the freezer.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Don't care for all three, but Phlox have nice stats and I'm certainly getting 4/4 of him. But I'm really halfassing this even.

*checks place*

WTF
    WTF

Well, halfassing for me this event. Though I blame it on everybody else also being non-enthusiastic.

And again that feeling when you have to try to stay out of top-1000 instead of staying in...
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Zero
    Ive got mirror phlox immortalized already.

I just can’t get onboard with the Tom Paris from such a horrible episode. He has been sent to the vaccum of space
  • Options
    Zero
    if my lack luster efforts in this event somehow accidentally place me under 1000 in ranking, this may be the first ever legendary since the games beginning I will airlock. I have no desire to even waste a chroniton. I even FE ugly martok!!!!
  • Options
    Phlox is already FF and I accidentally got an event pack and pulled a paris so I'm gonna Immortalize him and kick him into the freezer (most likely never to return) along with all my wesleys.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★