Homeβ€Ί Fleet Central
Options

Suncoast has an opening! Top 50 fleet, Starbase max level

Comments

• Options
    Looking again for a daily player to join our family, get in touch if you think that's you! LLAP πŸ––

2gjdqpup32jt.jpg
  • Options
    zzm3eve61u2n.jpg
  • Options
    All places currently full, thanks.
  • Options
    A position has become available again for an active captain to join our ranks. Get in touch if you fit the bill πŸ––πŸ˜ 39h5ueckapdn.jpg
  • Options
    Daily player, level 40. Lilac stargaze. Janeway avatar.
  • Options
    Friend request sent Lilac πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    A position has once again opened up for an active captain to join our ranks. Get in touch if you fit the bill! Thanks and happy gaming! πŸ˜πŸ––

dhwwix6296kq.jpg
  • Options
    2 positions now available after clearing out some inactive memebrs. Get in touch on here or in game search for Cranky [SunCoast] cheers! πŸ––πŸ˜Ž
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I just started playing last week my level is still in the teens I do have line as I use it for other games I'm looking for any help I can get to grow and understand the game my line I'd is newb123
  • Options
    I just started playing last week my level is still in the teens I do have line as I use it for other games I'm looking for any help I can get to grow and understand the game my line I'd is newb123

Hi there, unfortunately you're still a little low level for us, we look for players over level 40 as stated in the original post, if you're still looking for a fleet when you get near that then we can look at getting you in. Thanks for your interest though πŸ€“πŸ––
  • Options
    michlangmichlang ✭✭
    I'm looking to join a new fleet -- current level 61, VIP 13, complete all daily missions, complete all events, currently an officer in a fleet with dwindling membership and activity.
  • Options
    Gotcha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
  • Options
    The doors are open again for one captain to join our ranks. Get in touch! πŸ––

hegdnngcbtjn.jpg
  • Options
    Looking for a new fleet with a little knowledge I can ask questions and the like. Current fleet is very low participation. I'm lvl 47 (close to 48), 0 VIP, finish dailies, finish all events except pure shuttle, about to get my 3rd shuttle, top 10% in Commander Division but looking to move into Captain.
  • Options
    Cranky {SunCoast} Cranky {SunCoast} ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Looking for a new fleet with a little knowledge I can ask questions and the like. Current fleet is very low participation. I'm lvl 47 (close to 48), 0 VIP, finish dailies, finish all events except pure shuttle, about to get my 3rd shuttle, top 10% in Commander Division but looking to move into Captain.

Hi Koona, we have some very knowledgeable players and there's always someone around willing to help with advice etc. Sounds like you should fit in just fine here, what's your captain name so I can find you in the game?

Edit: I found you in game and sent a friend request. πŸ‘
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Dear Cranky, your fleet sounds like a good place to be. Is the spot already taken? I'm basically a newb, just 12 days into the game but playing regularly. I'm now lvl 29 on vip 1 (only monthly pack and nothing else).. have just 1 immortalized crew (Promoted Sisko) and a not-so-decent crew lineup (3/4 L70 Ikat'ika, 3/4 L70 Army chap Odo, 2/4 L50 Antaak, 1/4 L30 Garak (from ep7), 1/3 L90 Pulaski, 3/3 L90 T'Pol, 2/3 L70 Chekov, 2/2 L90 Seven, 2/2 L80 Pickard, Janeway, Sato, Pazlar and others :smiley: . I ranked at around 16k in last event. I know I lag far behind compared to your current line-up, but I should be catching up fast. My current fleet (auto-join) has non-communicating players. My IGN is Jane of Arc. In TLHLNGAN GOO BE'HOM (L50 starbase where NOBODY talks or answers PM). Let me know if there is a spot. Thanks.
  • Options
    Have also sent you a friend request Dissimilar Hive Mind. πŸ––
  • Options
    Cranky {SunCoast} Cranky {SunCoast} ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    One spot just opened up for someone to join our team, get in touch on here or in game πŸ––πŸ˜

ksp594tqj5uu.jpg
  • Options
    Still have a spot available for someone to join our friendly, active group. Get in touch if you fit the bill πŸ––πŸ˜Š
  • Options
    mqm9py78i81c.jpg
  • Options
    A spot just opened up for someone to join our awesome family. Get in touch on here or in game. πŸ––

ik8o9s1d5dke.jpg
  • Options
    Always top 100 in events and sometimes top 50. Our only requirements are stay active, complete your daily missions and donate to the starbase. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž
  • Options
    One position for someone to join our competitive family. πŸ––

ps32cmv9boq2.jpg
  • Options
    Ranked 24 in the event that just ended. 😎
  • Options
    Looking for a daily player to make us complete again. Fun, active fleet with optional Line. Get in touch! πŸ‘πŸ––

7lrl76d271uy.jpg
  • Options
    Cygnus68Cygnus68 ✭✭
    Two spots have just opened up for someone to join our friendly, yet competitive family. Get in touch on here or in game if you think you are that captain!πŸ––

Cygnus |Suncoast|
  • Options
    Kamikawa4Kamikawa4 ✭✭
    Hello. I am interested if you still have an open spot. I have been a daily player for a couple of years and am level 70.
  • Options
    Hello. I am interested if you still have an open spot. I have been a daily player for a couple of years and am level 70.

Hi Kamikawa, I sent you a friend request in game.
  • Options
    l95ac7d514on.jpg
  • Options
    Cygnus68Cygnus68 ✭✭
    edited February 2019

Hi Kamikawa, thats great thanks for getting in touch. Our admiral, Cranky, has messaged you and will sort out getting you in!