Home The Bridge

Celebratory offer

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
Interesting offer, I like that DB are trying new things though this one is probably beyond my budget (and I have Sarek FF)
jsdxrjhhxceq.jpg
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'd like Klingon Bride Jadzia, but I also have Sarek Immortalized, so I'm going to wait and see for now. I'm glad they've given us so long to buy this pack, I might feel more like buying this if I don't get any good special offers next week.
  • What an odd “spring” deal. It seems like they are trying new things to see what sticks, so that’s good I guess.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a wait and see..
    Sarak is the big stumble.
    If it were like.. (Sarak or 9000 honor (choice)) or Legendary crew, I'd jump at a pack or two, consider the money deal.

Great idea..
    Very glad to see new stuff, new ideas, new packs..

Maayybe if it were a 5 I was more into or if I didn't have the 4*.

Maybe, consider a pack coupling a pack only 4* with existing 5*.

Gonna have to think..
    See what the deals are tomorrow
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Got me 2 stars. Up to 4 on her. Would love 25 dollar deals like this
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m buying her, but I’m waiting until I’m out of the 72 hour window. ):

That said, looks like she’ll be there until Saturday, March 7th...

The next March 7th that falls on a Saturday is in 2020, so it looks like we have plenty of time to get her. :p

Or, possibly, someone meant to say Aprill 7th. (:

(@Shan, just a head’s up that this might be worth looking into.)
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'm probably going to buy this. I don't have Bride Dax yet. Missing a star on Sarek, and don't have Chang. $25 is a little steep, but I can't resist the opportunity.
  • I'm probably going to buy this. I don't have Bride Dax yet. Missing a star on Sarek, and don't have Chang. $25 is a little steep, but I can't resist the opportunity.

If i didn't have sarek immortalized, this would really get me to spend & i usually never buy event 5* offers. My dax & chang are 1/5* but the likelihood of getting sarek for airlock is holding me back.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Im gonna buy it. Ill let you all in on the results later
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I had Sarek immortalised, but needed plenty of stars on both Jadzia and Chang, so took the risk. I should've known better. 5 packs, 5 Sareks :neutral:

Also ended up with 5 Acting Nagus Brunts. Don't know what was going on there.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a chance and it paid off. Got a Chang and got First Officer Burnham which I have wanted for since her best chance pack came out. Considering I was fully expecting 5 Sareks, I’m happy.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I took a chance and it paid off. Got a Chang and got First Officer Burnham which I have wanted for since her best chance pack came out. Considering I was fully expecting 5 Sareks, I’m happy.

NICE
  • I had Sarek immortalised, but needed plenty of stars on both Jadzia and Chang, so took the risk. I should've known better. 5 packs, 5 Sareks :neutral:

Yeah. I had KB Jadzia at 1/5, but both Chang and Sarek immortalized....5 Sareks later and I'm happy I got 4 purple beholds....
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If my budget wasn't blown by the special offers last week, I would have jumped on this one even though I have Sarek fffe.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Spock or Gowron packs for Leonard Nemoy 26th March and Robert o Reilly’s 25th March birthdays?

Or do DB only celebrate 61st and 70th birthdays?

There should be an ongoing Birthday Thread for actors from the various series and themed packs to coincide.
  • Worthless offer for all with a Sarek FF/FE.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Art0rius wrote: »
    Worthless offer for all with a Sarek FF/FE.

Even worse when you’ve FFFE duplicates of all :(
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five packs, five Sareks.

Don't gamble, kids. The house always wins.
  • ProsserProsser ✭✭✭
    The five premium shuttle boosts, is that five singles, or five 10 packs?
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    No Spock or Gowron packs for Leonard Nemoy 26th March and Robert o Reilly’s 25th March birthdays?

Or do DB only celebrate 61st and 70th birthdays?

There should be an ongoing Birthday Thread for actors from the various series and themed packs to coincide.

Nothing for Shatner either who's birthday was over the weekend
  • I always try to get any new offers they try, if I think it is a good idea for an offer... I started with Jadzilla at 2/5, got 2 more through 9 pulls (including the 5) to FF, 2 Changs out the airlock (already FF), and a behold for my 4th star on Ambassador Troi...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Prosser wrote: »
    The five premium shuttle boosts, is that five singles, or five 10 packs?

Five ten packs...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birthday packs are great when they fit into the rotation, but we shouldn't except them for everyone.
  • edited March 2018
    First pull, straight drop sarek and harriman in a behold
    omxivsokv6ja.png
    All honor
    2nd pull straight drop sarek no beholds
    by1rd3drwthd.png
    All honor
    3rd pull straight drop sarek, got a 2nd star for old timie bev crusher
    r547npvgh1kb.png
    Other than crusher, all honor
    4th pull straight drop sarek, BEGOLD BETWEEN THESE CREW
    y1i5mv0q553l.png
    Tough choice, took burnham, rest honor
    5th pull straight drop Chang, no beholds (forgot to snapshot the pull after being so excited to get burnham)
    Kept Chang, rest honor
    6th pull straight drop Chang, (forgot screenshot again)
    Kept Chang rest honor
    All in all it was worth it for Burnham!!
  • I agree, this is a good way of making different offers, and from my point of view a very good one, though I would buy the chronitons and the 5* crew member without the credits and the packs for, U$D15. It would be something really usefull without waste.
    I believe DB should start to think on less expensive and more accurate offers like this. Why? There are lots of people that live outside USA and that, for them, american money is expensive, and we may want to have this or that crew member or maybe add a star to an existing one.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I bought it. I didnt have that version of Jadzia. I got another star for Chang took me to four, two separate four star beholds that I had all FF already, the rest was all Sarek, one pull gave me 2 Sareks. Got another level on the NX ship. Would loved that five star Burham but oh well. I did get enough Honor to buy a citation to freeze Valeris so it was a decent buy.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I didn't have Jadzia already - only 1/5 but I'm not fussed about completing crew, just having them - I'd have passed up the 10for10 this morning and taken this instead. Doubtless I'd have airlocked a few Sareks, but I do like a guaranteed result, no chances, just here's the money, here's the Dax. There's a fair few other legendaries I'd like enough to take the deal, so I hope this kind of thing shows up again.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I was considering spending some of my dilithium on the packs, but with Sarek FF/FE I'm not going to risk it. I prefer to wait and see what former event packs spring up over the next while and hope one comes up where I have none of the characters offered.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Okay, $25...... and I received one more KB to make her 3/5, I received 4 sareks and ONE Chang (my first Chang). Along with three other beholds (4*s) on crew that I needed! I am happy. Thank you Uncle DB!

Trista
  • I agree, this is a good way of making different offers, and from my point of view a very good one, though I would buy the chronitons and the 5* crew member without the credits and the packs for, U$D15. It would be something really usefull without waste.
    I believe DB should start to think on less expensive and more accurate offers like this. Why? There are lots of people that live outside USA and that, for them, american money is expensive, and we may want to have this or that crew member or maybe add a star to an existing one.

And I would like to add to this, because I forgot in the first place. Many of us already have several Super Rare crew FF, so I see no point on the Packs. I believe that lowering the price and taking the packs away and having a certain requested crew would be a more appealing pack.
  • Bought. 2 extra stars for Jadzia, my first Chang, and a star on existing Miral Torres, So only 1 pack had only honor.