by1rd3drwthd.png
    All honor
    3rd pull straight drop sarek, got a 2nd star for old timie bev crusher
    r547npvgh1kb.png
    Other than crusher, all honor
    4th pull straight drop sarek, BEGOLD BETWEEN THESE CREW
    y1i5mv0q553l.png
    Tough choice, took burnham, rest honor
    5th pull straight drop Chang, no beholds (forgot to snapshot the pull after being so excited to get burnham)
    Kept Chang, rest honor
    6th pull straight drop Chang, (forgot screenshot again)
    Kept Chang rest honor
    All in all it was worth it for Burnham!!

I had planned on using the chrons from the offer to lvl up Bride Dax but since i got FO Burnham i funneled them all into her to bring her to lvl 80
    arx4jc66ljue.png
  • Food for thought - Double Your Crew offers are the same price point as this offer. Each gives one legendary crew, the equipment from DYC is roughly comparable to the chrons plus credits in this offer that would let you build that equipment yourself (would vary a lot depending on what legendary crew though), so you're essentially getting the event packs for free. So even if you have the event 4* FF, you get a decent shot at another legendary, and are at least guaranteed a bunch of honor. I'm not excited about this particular crew, but I could see going for it if they run a similar offer for someone I want more.
  • Weirdly enough I got two straight drops of Blood Oath Dax (in addition to five Sareks). Nice offer though since 5* Dax is another Niner that I didn't have.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four Sareks and a Jadzia. Only one extra behold. Purple so it was useless. Still satisfied with getting two Jadzias, chrons, and premium shuttle boosts for $25
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd bite but one of the few 5* I have FF is actually KB Jadzia...lol.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I bought on both accounts. This is the kind of offer that I like they basically are giving us a legendary for less than $25. Because of credits Chrons and boosters.

I bought on both accounts. My main got 4 Sareks, 1xtra Jadzia, and a behold chose wrathful Khan. Plus one 4* behold all immortalized.
    My 2nd account got 3 Sareks, 2xtra Jadzias, and a Warship Janeway.

I was more than happy. But I bit because of price, and for a 2nd Sarek since we will be going into a mega event with Romulan and Vulcans.

Both accounts now have Jadzia at 4FFE sadly she did not make eithers voyage.
  • edited March 2018
    All I can say is I am done. The offer plus 5 extra pulls got me a total of 10 Sareks, and if it weren't for the free Bride Jadzia and another lucky Lt Cmdr Jadzia drop, I would be calling huge **tsk tsk** on this. Holy hell.

Scratch that and make it 11 Sareks. Thought I might as well use the free dil on another go. Why would it be different...
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing stopping me getting this pack is that Klingon Bride Jadzia is not the best character out there and I have the Sarek immortalised.

If the 5 star was Assimilated La Forge and the 4 star in the pack was a To Milan in preparation for the event I would have already slapped my money down
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    If Sarek was not involved, I would have bought the offer.
    Good luck to those involved!
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    First pull, straight drop sarek and harriman in a behold
    omxivsokv6ja.png
    All honor
    2nd pull straight drop sarek no beholds
    by1rd3drwthd.png
    All honor
    r547npvgh1kb.png
    y1i5mv0q553l.png
    5th pull straight drop Chang, no beholds (forgot to snapshot the pull after being so excited to get burnham)
    Kept Chang, rest honor
    Kept Chang rest honor

As a result, Sarek prevailed, no trace of Legendary promised...I will pass, thx for info!
  • KTz wrote: »
    First pull, straight drop sarek and harriman in a behold
    omxivsokv6ja.png
    All honor
    2nd pull straight drop sarek no beholds
    by1rd3drwthd.png
    All honor
    r547npvgh1kb.png
    y1i5mv0q553l.png
    Kept Chang, rest honor
    Kept Chang rest honor

As a result, Sarek prevailed, no trace of Legendary promised...I will pass, thx for info!

I know...bummer but im just glad i finally nabbed burnham
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I gave in and on the third pull I had a very odd behaviour.

I didn't get a straight pull of one of the event characters but I got a behold that included Sarek (obviously as I had him complete I chose another character) if this is another part of the trial I really think this is a great idea and would encourage me to buy more of these event packs!
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    I bought the pack, and it was reasonable value with a small chance of extra golds, when you consider the guaranteed Dax, chrons, credits & boosts.

For the record, I was thrilled with mine as the 5th pack gave me a straight up KB Dax, so she is now 3FFE for me, and between the 4 Sareks and blue crew, I got 3500 honor from this deal on top of 1k chrons. There was one purple behold in the 5 packs as well.
  • Bought. 3 x Jadzia. 1 x Chang and my 4th star on Sheriff Worf :)
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought. 3 x Jadzia. 1 x Chang and my 4th star on Sheriff Worf :)

Wow, you done good
  • 2x Dax, 4x Sarek making a 2nd FF copy, and stars on Niners Kira, Tash, President of the Earth, and Arik Soong. Plus my first copy of JMR to complete my rare collection! All-in-all a nice run of RNG in my book!
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I didnt take the offer, but was very tempted. I took a chance and picked up two Genesis Wave packs.

Got a Sarek and Brida Jadzia, which is who I was after, so economically that was a good choice
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is way more valuable than a DYC...I took the offer even with Sarek already immortalized. KB Jadzia is now at 2/5*, I got a Chang, a bunch of honor, and a surprise Trader Odo. Not bad, would consider again.
  • If it were any other pack, I'd jump straight for it, but my Sarek is immortalised, and as the only 4 star in the pack it's a lot more likely I'd get him than Chang/Dax. A second star on my Dax would be nice, and Chronitons will never not be useful, but I don't want to waste my money on very likely 5 Sareks.
  • I bought it. I had Sarek immortalized, but needed a final star on Chang and 3 more stars on Dax. I thought, "surely I'll get at least one legendary in addition to the dax!".

I got a rock.

6 Sareks.
    Sigh.
  • I am fairly new, (aka no Sarak), so I figured I'd take a chance on this one:
    4 x 4* Sarak
    1 x 5* Chang
    1 x 5* KB Dax
    a second star for my blood oath Dax
    some scattered additional 3* and honor as well.

I'm pretty good with that set of pulls. Cha-ching!
  • I bought the offer and got Sarek on all 5 pulls of the pack, bought about 5 more since then and got Sarek in all of them as well
  • edited March 2018
    I bought the offer and got Sarek on all 5 pulls of the pack, bought about 5 more since then and got Sarek in all of them as well

10 Sareks?
    x14rlyayt4dv.gif
    OUCH!!!
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    I was wondering why it was Klingon Bride Jadzia on offer it wasn’t till this morning I realised that Terry Farrell and Adam Nimoy got married yesterday innihxqnfrsu.jpeg

They got hitched on Leonard Nemoys Birthday
    Congratulations to the happy couple may they live long and prosper 🖖🏻

I didn't know that! Congratulations to both of them and Nimoy's son is identical to his father!