Home The Bridge

New 5* in the Crysostatis Vault

2»

Comments

• Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy a few packs if Landry weren't in there, but she is and I have her immortalized. I don't have any of the other characters in the pack, but I know my luck and if I bought a pack or five I'd only get Landry.

Same here. It is crazy when they include a threshold character from a few weeks ago!
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Stats for Mirror Cochrane in case anyone missed the announcement post.

FE/FF level 100
    ENG 1029 (86-169), SEC 526 (86-172), SCI 1081 (232-499)

FE 1/5 level 100
    ENG 581 (86-169), SEC 301 (86-172), SCI 691 (232-499)

Traits: Human, Civilian, Warp Theorist, Innovator, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Mirror Universe, Brutal, Terran Empire, Pilot, Thief

Really not all that great at anything! He needs the Drunk trait or at least Hungover...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

FE/FF level 100

FE 1/5 level 100

Traits: Human, Civilian, Warp Theorist, Innovator, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Mirror Universe, Brutal, Terran Empire, Pilot, Thief

Really not all that great at anything! He needs the Drunk trait or at least Hungover...

We don't actually know about Mirror Cochrane drinking habits. Using Rom's Mirror Theory, this version of Cochrane would be incredibly sober.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Mirror universe humans are photophobic, so in a perpetual state of being hungover.
    We don't actually know about Mirror Cochrane drinking habits. Using Rom's Mirror Theory, this version of Cochrane would be incredibly sober.

In that case he could be Bilious, the "Oh god of hangovers."
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

FE/FF level 100

FE 1/5 level 100

Ha! Innovator, Alcoholic...

Mirror universe humans are photophobic, so in a perpetual state of being hungover.

Yes, as of two months ago Mirror Universe humans have a genetic trait that also serves as a heavy-handed metaphor.

Sorry, I actually found that whole development kind of annoying. :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, as of two months ago Mirror Universe humans have a genetic trait that also serves as a heavy-handed metaphor.

I agree, changing things like this is one reason am not keen on prequels. To do this for just one plot twist and cliffhanger was terrible.

I agree, changing things like this is one reason am not keen on prequels. To do this for just one plot twist and cliffhanger was terrible.

Especially when that one plot twist invalidates an interesting character with an interesting arc that I was coming to like.

(I hope that wasn't too spoiler-y for people)

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭

FE/FF level 100

FE 1/5 level 100

Rom’s a smart one so it’s tough to differ but you can clearly see all the mirror characters from Kirk to Ezri to Lorca are completely wasted on dark lager...

DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

That's definitely on my list of "What was the point of that?" complaints. Further elaboration in spoiler tag for anyone wishing to avoid Disco talk.
    I just figured that Mirror Lorca really did injure his peepers after blowing up the Buran as his way of covering his entry into our universe. I kept waiting for the big reveal of him being Mirror Lorca to pay off the damaged eyes that way; that it wasn't Prime Lorca who'd done such a thing after all. Instead, the "pay off" was squandered on a single moment that could easily have been set up by pretty much any other information to expose Lorca to Burnham in the final moments of that episode.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is great but I hate all these great crew only in packs and not in events.
    Let’s fly!