Home The Bridge

Idea: Scan-only crew

2»

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that is for people who know they won't be logging in a second time on the day but want the rewards. There are cheaper ways to get honor, if that is the issue.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to find it but wasn't able to with the old forums search engine being kinda sucky, but I do remember a discussion of folks who had spent DIL and just got the same ordinary results. This was also pre honor, so you really weren't getting much bang for the buck.
  • Great thread, I've said since day one that scans should be able to pick up occasional crew via life pods rather than common items or a worthless amount of credits.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread, I've said since day one that scans should be able to pick up occasional crew via life pods rather than common items or a worthless amount of credits.

That could be fun, but I feel like I read enough complaints about RNG on the forums already. xDD