Home The Bridge

IDIC item drops

2»

Comments

• Have to say, the drop rates for 2* IDICs seem very low - maybe they always have been, but I'm going 10/15 missions between a single drop currently.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    They drop about as bad as the 2* Romulan Batwings, to be honest, and those drop very rarely.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • JM wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a lack of IDIC 2 star item dropping from the Federation shuttles in the event? Since the event began I have run a ton of shuttles and not one has dropped. Is this a glitch? bad luck? Or because it is a Vulcan event they decided to take it out to make it more difficult to level Vulcans?

Would love your input, thanks!

2* IDICs and the 0* Vulcan white robe! Fortunatelly I've farmed more than enough of those in both of my profiles, the IDICs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday second cadet mission on Epic difficulty level, and the Vulcan robe on prior Federation shuttle missions.
  • I have not noticed a change. They have always been hard to obtain items for me. I replicated loads of them in preparation as well as star empire icons.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep chanting "IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC IDIC..." when the shuttles return.

I feel like I have tourettes.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as you don't chant "Idiot! Idiot!" instead, it's still a bit away from Turrets. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side, I've got enough Earl Grey Tea now to supply a small army.
  • JM wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a lack of IDIC 2 star item dropping from the Federation shuttles in the event?

Yep. At the same time that we have a bunch of Vulcan's that need them. DB gaming the system again,
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side, I've got enough Earl Grey Tea now to supply a small army.
    Might not stay "hot" that long. Pity.
  • 5 IDIC from 12 cadet missions between Friday and today. 7 for the entire event ranking in the 300s.

Been quite the 5 days
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one this morning when I collected the ONE Shuttle did not

4kCWtoX.gif

4kCWtoX.gif
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I've spent the past week replicating 2* IDICs, 2* Star Empire Icons, 1* Star Empire Icons (built from 2 0* "Batwings," as ErisTheVorta called them above, so it's efficient), and 2* Encoded Communiques (this stupid things show up everywhere, are the only worthwhile equipment from Maquis missions, and only show up on the Sun/Tues cadet missions, along with all of the other annoying faction items I need). Unfortunately, the 2* IDIC pretty much always builds into something that gives stats, so, unlike the 2* Encoded Communique that doesn't, I can't keep an unbuilt IDIC item to continually replicate from without hurting my crew. Thankfully, we just got Voriks. I was going to level him anyway, but I think I will just unlock the IDIC on him and finish him when the mega is over.
  • Am I the only one who struggled horribly getting 2* vulcan lamps? Idic drop rates were typical for me, but finally got past lvl 90 right at the end of the event with Ambassador Sarek, though at least I FE'd Legendary Sarek right at the start.
  • edited April 2018
    Thankfully i happened to be farming them from cadet missions months in advance of this mega event...
    4cd2292jusnh.png
    Hope i don't run out by the end of the month though!!!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully i happened to be farming them from cadet missions months in advance of this mega event...
    4cd2292jusnh.png

I farmed them before this week also, but I used at LEAST triple that many leveling all my 5* Vulcans that have been sitting at around lvl 50-60 for a while. (+Surak now.)

Only 142 more 2* IDICs to go!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Thankfully i happened to be farming them from cadet missions months in advance of this mega event...
    4cd2292jusnh.png

I farmed them before this week also, but I used at LEAST triple that many leveling all my 5* Vulcans that have been sitting at around lvl 50-60 for a while. (+Surak now.)

Ah. Well now im also grateful i finished all the vulcans well in advance of the mega event...seemed logical!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    4cd2292jusnh.png

Ah. Well now im also grateful i finished all the vulcans well in advance of the mega event...seemed logical!

Does that include Surak (37) and Kolinahr Spock (57)? Do you plan on acquiring any new Vulcans in the month? You won't get very far with 16.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    4cd2292jusnh.png

Does that include Surak (37) and Kolinahr Spock (57)? Do you plan on acquiring any new Vulcans in the month? You won't get very far with 16.

Surak is done, kolinahr spock i didnt get, dont really want him, but i do plan on getting more ROMULANS, vulcans...meh. Only if they release suus mahana T'Pol.
  • When I run across this issue its time to use rations, extra ship schematics and slide the bar to completely build.juc9pamedqxb.gif
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Today's cadet mission (4th one on epic) seems to drop the IDICs at a MUCH better rate than the EAS mission. It could be natural variance, as I haven't looked at the observed drop rates on wiki, but that was my experience yesterday and today.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    I did 6 cadet tickets for science experiments and averaged about 1 per then bought 6 more tickets for ICDC's and got zero from the 6!!!!! Not a one....I even restarted in the middle...
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Today's cadet mission (4th one on epic) seems to drop the IDICs at a MUCH better rate than the EAS mission. It could be natural variance, as I haven't looked at the observed drop rates on wiki, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Too bad that I need shuttle boosts even more than IDIC's, so I do Elite 2 on Thursdays. :(