g1r4s7elbugk.png

zyw18n5imz6e.gif
ood31e7r8cva.gif

Here is too another 250+1
m7bv7f5a3rdz.gif

Some people are clearly jealous lol
n48eqosxl5ja.jpg

Comments

• Congratulations, you are doing really well :)
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Well done!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Well done!
    Congratulations, you are doing really well :)

Thank you both!! I wonder who flagged this as spam...
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!
    Congratulations, you are doing really well :)

Thank you both!! I wonder who flagged this as spam...

Yeah, what is there to flag? Jealousy?

• Damn, I'm certainly jealous (but it wasn't me that flagged this as spam).
    As a newish player (basically started around the new year) it'll be a long time before I manage similar such achievements.
    Grats!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job! I am right behind you on the immortals – 10 to go to 250. I'm saving an honor * for Cochran for the 250th.
    I completed 1 more collection and upgraded one other one this week myself.
    I can only complete "Do No Harm" and "The Neutral Zone" next, before the rest need all 5* to finish, so that will be another couple years. LOL
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the milestones!. It’s quite nice to check off these. I’ve been working on vaulting crew that have languished for a long time, very nice feature indeed.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same folks who get upset at the guys who post their immortal lists...there are a few cranky folks who aren't happy about what they consider extra stuff in the forums.
  • That's awesome. I'm missing 1 each of 2*, 3* from immortalizing all. I usually airlocked 1* until there were reward tiers for immortalizing 1*. Since then I've immortalized 2/3rds of them.
  • Good job,
    I’m not far behind you but I’ve managed to complete 5 collections.
    xn3uzx8shbi6.jpeg

But I was impatient and wanted dilithium rewards sooner & immortalised several duplicate 1* crew to boost my achievements count.
    jmzwlcbiq8x5.jpeg
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • edited April 2018
    Good job,
    I’m not far behind you but I’ve managed to complete 5 collections.
    xn3uzx8shbi6.jpeg

But I was impatient and wanted dilithium rewards sooner & immortalised several duplicate 1* crew to boost my achievements count.
    jmzwlcbiq8x5.jpeg

Thank you, and good job!! Ive managed to finish 6 collections myself!! The day i finish that borg collection will be a big day for me!!
  • Yeah!! Ive managed to finish 6 collections myself!! The day i finish that borg collection will be a big day for me!!

I have Thirty One 3/4* crew levelled up and fully equipped in my crew quarters just waiting for their 4th
    and Forty odd untouched 1/4* crew just sitting there taking up space.
    I refuse to airlock one off’s that I don’t have.

My honor saving is dedicated to 5* citations only and takes me just over a fortnight to reach 50,000
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Yeah!! Ive managed to finish 6 collections myself!! The day i finish that borg collection will be a big day for me!!

I have Thirty One 3/4* crew levelled up and fully equipped in my crew quarters just waiting for their 4th
    and Forty odd untouched 1/4* crew just sitting there taking up space.
    I refuse to airlock one off’s that I don’t have.

My honor saving is dedicated to 5* citations only and takes me just over a fortnight to reach 50,000

Well once you get those last stars, youll have a lot more immorts!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    380 (edit) immortals so far, but still hanging at some of the collections. One Augment away from maxing "Eugenic Wars", two diplomats and inspiring crew away from maxing those and five jury riggers away from bailing the wire. And there's Durango Troi still missing for the last of the six wild west heroes.

Congrats on XO Burney ... she's a cutie AND she's still got pole position in voyages.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • 378 immortals so far, but still hanging at some of the collections. One Augment away from maxing "Eugenic Wars", two diplomats and inspiring crew away from maxing those and five jury riggers away from bailing the wire. And there's Durango Troi still missing for the last of the six wild west heroes.

Congrats on XO Burney ... she's a cutie AND she's still got pole position in voyages.

Thats why i used 2 citations on her!! Just glad i got 2 more copies from the spring packs...100,000 less honor to spend!