Home The Bridge

Dabo

Has anybody ever won? I play everyday twice, sometimes 3 times and in over 2 years of play have never won a single item from the top row, much less the jackpot. Anyone having better luck?

Comments

• I won Lore the One after 6 months or so of playing. Hit the top row 2 weeks ago twice within a few days, some 1/4 and a 5* piece of equipment. It was the first time I'd hit the top in over a year.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several people have. The wiki has a page that includes approximated odds of winning the jackpot.

na1cok6inebm.jpeg

Personally, I've never won a crew in dabo.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I've only ever won one crew from Dabo on just one-two spins and that was Angel I Riker.
    I did chase a crew member through all but the very last spin on Dabo once, will never make that mistake again. It is never worth it.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    A few top line items maybe four times. A first goran'agar. Thought i was doing ok, til my friend sent me this... So it does happen sometimes.... just not for me so far.
    zchh7wpl79tm.jpg
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the jackpot once about a year ago. Not too bad since I only do the free credit spin.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won once... was Mirror Regent Worf, about 9 months ago
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won Obsidian Order Garak (5*) then Drone Seven (4*) two days later. Nothing before or since
  • Never. The odds are so bad I usually don't bother with dabo.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve gotten the top row fours several times but it’s been quite a while. I’ve never won the jackpot and I’ve played it every day since it came out. I used to do a couple of dil pulls if I needed most of the equipment but I only do the credit pull for the last couple of months.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
    Never. The odds are so bad I usually don't bother with dabo.

The credit rolls at least give you something your characters need tho right?
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I stopped spending any dilithium on Dabo months ago. Never received crew. Rarely even get 2nd row. The odds are so bad it's a joke. Only the daily 5000 credit pull now.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my 20 months of playing, I've pulled a 4* twice and a 5* never.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a month or two into starting playing I hit the jackpot with a Tempted Data. That was about one year ago. Around the same time I got an Agent Harris and an item from the top row. I haven't gotten a top row item since.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have won the Jackpot once! I also got Bridge Officer Troi from the top row, which was a bit meh since at the time she was the monthly reward and they rerun an event with her in so I airlocked about 10 of her that month!

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Has anybody ever won? I play everyday twice, sometimes 3 times and in over 2 years of play have never won a single item from the top row, much less the jackpot. Anyone having better luck?

I won 7 dabo jackpots from doing 2 spins daily over the first year and a half. Nothing but one purple in the last 6-7 months. Before aug 2016 i used to get 3-4 purples/week. Since then only one Time Loop Mudd during his event.

Edit: i have ONE guinan. I find the game very streaky with where you find yourrself lucky
    ~ seeking out new life
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Honestly trash they put in items is much more annoying. Even more so in Gauntlet than in Dabo. I have three 3* items empty on characters, yet 3* Nog's uniform was generated. W.T.F. And Worf's Batleth or Phase Pistol in Dabo are not that much better (if have chance to be used in the future).

PS. They didn't updated yet ship schematics too...
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never a 4* crew, but I got a Arachnia Janeway once (my first 5 star crew too) and the top line equipment piece 3 or 4 times.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    i only ever spin once maybe twice on odd occaision if there is an item/schematic I really wouldn't mind spending 10 dilithium, I have only ever hit the top row purple item twice.
    In my view I consider those wins but I've never hit the legendary Jacpot, i continue in hope but to be honest many of the time it would land me another 1/5 which would only cause more pain in the long run.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never won the legendary crew "jackpot" character. But I have won the item in the top row twice and a 4* crew member once (though now I forget who it was).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish the Dabo would only give me equipment I need. I don't need any more Viceroy gear. Finished him months ago.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • My personal favorite: Dabo populates 'needed' gear from the crew overflow from my latest voyage if I didn't airlock them before it resets.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal favorite: Dabo populates 'needed' gear from the crew overflow from my latest voyage if I didn't airlock them before it resets.
    Yes, that's annoying. And I'm pretty sure that it even counts the ones you have airlocked, but are still sitting in the 4-hour "changed my mind" bin. So you have to airlock them even earlier than you think.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've won the top row (purple crew/item, never the jackpot) twice. Both times it was the least desirable outcome. Go figure.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that it even counts the ones you have airlocked, but are still sitting in the 4-hour "changed my mind" bin.

It does. But if it didn't, you'd be able to airlock a crew, then refresh Dabo/run gauntlet to try to get the item you do want, then reenlist the airlocked crew.
    Dralix wrote: »
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that it even counts the ones you have airlocked, but are still sitting in the 4-hour "changed my mind" bin.

It does. But if it didn't, you'd be able to airlock a crew, then refresh Dabo/run gauntlet to try to get the item you do want, then reenlist the airlocked crew.

I'd not consider that too bad of an exploit, lol.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal favorite: Dabo populates 'needed' gear from the crew overflow from my latest voyage if I didn't airlock them before it resets.

Honestly this is so annoying!
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »

There are worse.

As far as crew in overflow, I don't see that as an issue. First of all, it's only the lvl 1 item that would even be seen by Dabo, so not like it's taking up a valuable slot. Also, there's no reason for the logic to assume that overflow crew won't be kept.
    edited April 2018

There are worse.

As far as crew in overflow, I don't see that as an issue. First of all, it's only the lvl 1 item that would even be seen by Dabo, so not like it's taking up a valuable slot. Also, there's no reason for the logic to assume that overflow crew won't be kept.

Already discarded crew waiting for Recycle Bin to flush would be reasonable to assume are going away in most cases.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, yeah... receiving another shirt that I have 200 of instead of * Science Lesson or * Psychological Evaluation Holoprogram or even * Klingon Communicator is totally cool... NOT. It's not even cool receiving it instead of 25-chron * clothes of different kind, much less things that require 2 holoprograms or 2 science experiments or * T'Pols suit which is 50 chron + science experiment. And there are even worse cases like basic and common Ethnobotany Experiments.
  • Admiral_MorakAdmiral_Morak ✭✭
    edited April 2018

There are worse.

Already discarded crew waiting for Recycle Bin to flush would be reasonable to assume are going away in most cases.

@Dralix

I'll keep that in mind as I keep moving ever closer to the 1000 item limit for storage.

My issue is the 0* crew-specific uniforms specifically that can't even be used as a component elsewhere.