Home The Bridge

Dabo

2»

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks facing the 1000 item limit:
    Do you have a lot of character specific equipment from crew you don't need/want?

Once I flushed all the event items that I got in threshold that didn't belong to anyone I freed up over 150 item slots.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Do you have a lot of character specific equipment from crew you don't need/want?

Once I flushed all the event items that I got in threshold that didn't belong to anyone I freed up over 150 item slots.

I was just going to say the exact same thing. Any 5* equipment can go as you earned it from an event and didn’t use it on the crew member. Also, any clothing that are not basic shirts can go as these are for specific crew that you either don’t have or replicated. I purged well over a hundred items by doing this in one replication of a 5* item.

When they do existing as threshold I piled up a lot over time. There's still more I can weed out and I'm at about 750.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    dt7iaxdyrkzo.jpg
    Only crew I've won, about one month ago.
  • Never got the 5* or 4*, but i have gotten the 5* equipment once, after almost 3 years of playing :disappointed:
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I was just going to say the exact same thing. Any 5* equipment can go as you earned it from an event and didn’t use it on the crew member. Also, any clothing that are not basic shirts can go as these are for specific crew that you either don’t have or replicated. I purged well over a hundred items by doing this in one replication of a 5* item.
    But what if someday I wind up getting that crew from a Voyage/Portal and decide to build them this time!! And then I have to build that 5* clothing item that I flushed! Oh, the humanity! #Hoarder
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    When they do existing as threshold I piled up a lot over time. There's still more I can weed out and I'm at about 750.

My situation, too. I find not being sure what the one item is from inside replicator annoying when doing one of these mass purges
    ~ seeking out new life
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

My situation, too. I find not being sure what the one item is from inside replicator annoying when doing one of these mass purges

Look at it in Equipment first and identify what items you only have 1 of that have the same look.
  • I’ve been playing since Day 1. Dabo was broken back then, went away, then came back in its current state. Since then, I’ve won a 5* item once - Geordi’s Toolbox, which was awesome. That was back when it was even harder to make. That was a good day.

I have also won a 4* O’Brien, a 5* Tempted Data, and a 5* Mirror Worf.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    gtciqk0cndxi.jpg
    Today
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    My today was ALL of bottom row being unrelated stuff. I have like FORTY open basics and commons on characters.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

Look at it in Equipment first and identify what items you only have 1 of that have the same look.

Exactly what's annoying when it's 50+ single items out of 100s. Many have almost exactly the same look, only the name differs which is what can't be checked from inside the replicator.

I didn't say it couldn't be done. It's just very annoying & tedious.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Coming up to 2yrs of play and never had a top row sadly but then again I only ever do the free spin
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • al103 wrote: »
    My today was ALL of bottom row being unrelated stuff. I have like FORTY open basics and commons on characters.

I know, right?

twza1c6r4hg0.jpg
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    The odds on hitting top row were definitely stealth nerfed maybe a year or a year and a half ago. When I first started playing in May 2016 I would hit top row maybe once or twice a month (once have I ever hit the jackpot). Since the nerf I've hit top row maybe once or twice total. Most of the time I get equipment for crew that are waiting in the 4 hour purge zone.
  • I got the top row purple once or twice in my first couple months of play (pre-nerf), but I've been tracking my daily credit spin results since Nov 2016 and have never once gotten the top row, much less the jackpot.
  • the top items are extremely unlikely, the odds are not equal. In 2 years, i have won 2 crew in dabo. one spin and out, possibly second spin if i've already got the cheapest thing, and i really want everything else. but srsly, exceptionally unlikely.