Home The Bridge

[Deleted] The Long-Awaited Guide to Crew in Portals

<TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
After recent and ongoing events, I've decided I no longer care enough to perform upkeep on this list. I used to really enjoy this community, but in the last several months, I've witnessed too much malice and sanctimony, not to mention arbitrary exclusions and frankly dumb and baseless accusations of bullying or cheating. People are being excluded from a public community for things that other people say they did, with little to no evidence.

As such, I think my time and efforts will be better served helping my fleetmates-- of both accounts, but especially of TGE, who are always amazing, even when they tell me they don't like dogs. (You know who you are.)

I hope to spend this time on improving my 10F/FH/STA/10FH (dog, that's a mouthful) account, and keeping an absurd number of notifications going on my TGE account so I can best annoy people like Skyhawk, who may or may not be the same person as me, jury's still out.

You are, of course, free to create and maintain your own list, in whatever format you may choose.

Shan/Tyler/Whoever is moderating/administrating/snipping, please unpin this thread and/or delete it, when you get a chance. Thanks.

Comments

• ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Captain Lorca is in packs...
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure Burnham, Leonardo or Honey Bare are in there either. Has there been another update?
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    <deleted content>
  • Thank you! It would be great if DB would pin this for everyone’s reference.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! It would be great if DB would pin this for everyone’s reference.

Or have this list available in game....
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Thank you! It would be great if DB would pin this for everyone’s reference.

Or have this list available in game....

Or have some sort of aura or other marker in the vault to indicate which crew are available through normal portals vs. special portals. Probably easiest to just mark the normally-available crew.

BTW, you're a rockstar, WhiteClifford!
  • Thurthorad wrote: »
    I don't think Captain Lorca is in packs...

Lorca dropped for me yesterday in a 10x prem pack behold.
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an impressive list! Any chance of adding a section at the end of "here are the crew NOT in portals" ?
    edited January 2019
    <deleted content>
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    As you may have noticed from my lack of editing my top post on the Most Wanted Ships and Crew thread, you have a very limited time window during which you can edit posts. They can't be changed again later, which makes updating a gigantic PITA/impossibility.
    edited January 2019
    <deleted content>
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the compilation. Always good to get more info!
  • Whoohoo thanks for the pin!
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you may have noticed from my lack of editing my top post on the Most Wanted Ships and Crew thread, you have a very limited time window during which you can edit posts. They can't be changed again later, which makes updating a gigantic PITA/impossibility.

I've never run into this. In fact, I just successfully saved an edit to a post I made on March 18th. I also opened up a thread I started last week, and was able to get to edit mode there (though I didn't actually save any changes).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Even the crew is in portals, there are some characters which I didn't saw ever (2 yrs of game play).
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Would it be possible to maintain two lists:
    1) In portal
    2) Not in portal

That way, every event, you could just add the new characters to the "not in portal" list and shift them over when they are, inevitably, moved to the portal.

Edit: I suppose this might even be better as a page on the wiki and just update this to a link to said page...
    edited January 2019
    <deleted content>
  • Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    There are several users on this forum who do their best to contribute to us and our knowledge as a community, whether it be through resources like the voyage calculator, spreadsheets, fleeterboards, or just a penchant for data keeping. This is my attempt at one such contribution.

I've seen a lot of requests for a complete list of crew available in the portal. Many of those requests seem to be specifically aimed towards a list created and updated by DB. But, there's nothing I can do about that.

I can, however, make a list of my own, and try to keep it updated and maintained. I am nowhere near certain that it is free of typos, double listings, or ridiculous mistakes. Let me know if you find anything that needs to be fixed.

Thank you for all of your hard work. I've linked this to my help list in "The Bridge" section of the forums along with other helpful information for players.

Link to the help list
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Locutus of Borg is available as an achievement reward for completing a high number of Gauntlet rewards.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locutus of Borg is available as an achievement reward for completing a high number of Gauntlet rewards.

So is Fierce Guinan, for Voyage Dilemmas. And Colonel Worf has turned up in two Portal Packs.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    edited January 2019
    <deleted content>
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Two things Belle'Anna. What Burnham are you referring to under Tourist Quark? Also, you misspelled "Marshal" in Marshal of France Q.

Thank you for maintaining the list. I was just looking to see which 4 stars I have to immortalize yet!
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Just confirming, are the following 3 in portals? I do not have any stars on any of them:
    Lieutenant Arex Na Eth
    First Officer Saru
    COP Founder Archer
  • Archer and Saru are not. Arex is.
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    edited January 2019
    <deleted content>
    Updated the list to reflect that the new 2* Geordi La Forge is in the portal as of 7/10/18 (in freedom dates).

Edit: Also removed 2* Science Officer T'Pol from the Unknown Status section. If no one has gotten her in a pull or a voyage in the last few months, she likely is not in there.

Awesome spot! Yes, I got 3 Geordi's, from Voyages, and one from the portal (I think) but definitely not T'Pol. Also, Tilly. I don't remember seeing her drop either.
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    Two things Belle'Anna. What Burnham are you referring to under Tourist Quark? Also, you misspelled "Marshal" in Marshal of France Q.

Thank you for maintaining the list. I was just looking to see which 4 stars I have to immortalize yet!

Aha! Thank you!
    I'll update the images soon to reflect new crew added since then, and change the name of Marshal Q (I even have him on my crew lol so I should have seen that!).

The Burnham is Graduation Michael Burnham. Another good spot, neither she, Tactical Michael Burnham, or Prospect Michael Burnham are in the pool yet. The legendary First Officer Burnham is; I pulled her from a behold this morning.
    The list of crew not in the portal has been updated (above)