Home The Bridge

Are there any crew that currently require a shotgun?

edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Discovered this while building a 20th century Pistol 0ta7qieg81pc.png
Looks like a shotgun to me...thoughts?

Comments

• Probably north star tucker or archer...maybe gi chakotay... probably a few others
  • Currently? Don't think so. But if you search shotgun in Memory Alpha you get a picture of Sisko with a shotgun during the Bell riots of 2024 ("Past Tense, part I"). Also there is a Mirror Zefram Cochrane using a shotgun. Maybe we got another Sisko coming?
  • Currently? Don't think so. But if you search shotgun in Memory Alpha you get a picture of Sisko with a shotgun during the Bell riots of 2024 ("Past Tense, part I"). Also there is a Mirror Zefram Cochrane using a shotgun. Maybe we got another Sisko coming?

Bell was in the Avatar list for a couple weeks. Maybe its his shotgun.
  • edited October 2017
    That would be great! I have been looking forward to him for a while. I hope he has a sound bite where he is saying 'Gabriel Bell' because I think it would be my second favorite to 'I am locutus....OF BORG!'
  • I was thinking 'Durango' Troi, but I went through all of the crew manifest that were in Western garb, and NONE of them list shotgun. Lots of revolvers and rifles though.

Interesting!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • izausome wrote: »
    Probably north star tucker or archer...maybe gi chakotay... probably a few others

No, no and no. North Star Tucker uses a Winchester rifle, Archer uses a revolver, and GI Chakotay uses a rifle.
    "Dance with me. For science."

Most likely. It's a wood pump Remington 870, which is what Gabriel Bell(Sisko) has in that episode. And I did see Gabriel bell in the Cryo vault

xwwso6aa9wyk.jpg
  • CSMone01 wrote: »
    Currently? Don't think so. But if you search shotgun in Memory Alpha you get a picture of Sisko with a shotgun during the Bell riots of 2024 ("Past Tense, part I"). Also there is a Mirror Zefram Cochrane using a shotgun. Maybe we got another Sisko coming?

Most likely. It's a wood pump Remington 870, which is what Gabriel Bell(Sisko) has in that episode. And I did see Gabriel bell in the Cryo vault

xwwso6aa9wyk.jpg
    Wow...i kinda know guns but that's very precise for only seeing a very small icon, well whenever Gabriel Bell comes out...i want him.
  • CSMone01 wrote: »
    Currently? Don't think so. But if you search shotgun in Memory Alpha you get a picture of Sisko with a shotgun during the Bell riots of 2024 ("Past Tense, part I"). Also there is a Mirror Zefram Cochrane using a shotgun. Maybe we got another Sisko coming?

xwwso6aa9wyk.jpg
    Wow...i kinda know guns but that's very precise for only seeing a very small icon, well whenever Gabriel Bell comes out...i want him.

Not as much as you'd think. It's not hard to compare two images.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine#Remington_Model_870_Folding_Stock