Home The Bridge

This MEGA-Event hasn't been very mega... :(

2»

Comments

• Thurthorad wrote: »
    Overall I'm pretty happy with this mega. For repeat crew, it gave me a reason the level my 1/4 Katra McCoy, my 2/4 Valeris, amd my 1/4 Romulan Kirk. I got all threw of those immortalized and I will get a 4/4 Sela (new to me) this week to work on.

I'm happy with Surak, and my 2/5 Kolinahr Spock. Based on my chron stockpile, I will finish top 1k for Romulan Picard.

Just curious, what is your chron stockpile? How many chrons do people think would be needed to top 1k in a Hybrid event assuming you are top 1k after the shuttle portion?

Best guess 2k Chrons - should be enough for the Galaxy portion to be top 1k + decent faction performance.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that's optimistic. I think the last hybrid cost me 4-5k to stay top 1000 even with good shuttle performance.
  • Yeah, that might have been me too, however I wasn't at 1k more like 300ish, so "ball-parking" less chrons.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    Overall I'm pretty happy with this mega. For repeat crew, it gave me a reason the level my 1/4 Katra McCoy, my 2/4 Valeris, amd my 1/4 Romulan Kirk. I got all threw of those immortalized and I will get a 4/4 Sela (new to me) this week to work on.

I'm happy with Surak, and my 2/5 Kolinahr Spock. Based on my chron stockpile, I will finish top 1k for Romulan Picard.

Just curious, what is your chron stockpile? How many chrons do people think would be needed to top 1k in a Hybrid event assuming you are top 1k after the shuttle portion?

I have around 7500 chrons right now. That should be more than enough to maintain top 1k after the phase switch.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be plenty, unless you're at zero on all of the recipe items. ;)