Home The Bridge
Options

Squads gone crazy, ghost voyages and dilithium vanishing

It's known to anyone about the Squadron simply disappearing and the chat for that squadron still working without the possibility to share a crew, to make a new squadron or to be able tu use another suqdron leader's shared crew.
Not being enough, a fleet mate reported us that there was a voyage running for her that she hadn't started, later on, at the end of the day, the voyage just disappeared.
By tuesday, another fleet mate reported some of his Dilithium was missing. He sent a Ticket in Spanish and was never answered.
What is going on with the game or the database?

I believe there should be a huge apologift for this!

Comments

• Options
    Yes squad issue have been a nightmare for a few of my fleet mates...having to quit squad then quit fleet get re invited and it’s still not working properly.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme tell y'all about my Gauntlet experiences of the last 24 hours! It started with me running one late in the afternoon just before going into an appointment. I used Sulan. He won. He was then immediately disabled. That seemed strange, but I was too rushed to stop and really look into it. Came back several hours later. Every opponent was showing they were ranked #101 and they were only worth 10 trophies. I exited the game, restarted, no change. Took a screen shot and filed a ticket. Came back a few hours later. Opened the Gauntlet. The exact same lineup of opponents as before, all still ranked #101 and all still only worth 10 trophies. I'm not going to spend merits to refresh for something clearly bugged. I end up ranked #138, winning a paltry 965 trophies.

Cut to tonight. I think, okay, maybe that Gauntlet was just buggy. Start the new one, hope for the best. The very first match I get, as soon as I started it, the opponent's name and character art disappear, replaced with a generic "Opponent" for a name and no art. All six skills read "999-999". It freezes for seven minutes, during which time I took three screenshots. Finally, all I could do was close the game.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
  • Options
    The things I mentioned before, what @Travis S McClain, has jsut mentioned and a lot of other bugs I've been seeing on the game, like getting to the 4th dilemma (8 hours voyage) with 118 AM left, the ICON outside the voyage indicating there is a Dilemma to be solved, but when I entered the voyage no dilemma was shown, I simply ended after trying a few things like restarting the game, recalling the voyage without the 4th dilemma prize...
    There have been simply occuring too many strange things lately, a compensation is in order!
  • Options
    My fleet was affected by the "ghost squadron" bug for almost 48 hours from right before this faction event.
    Avoiding the shared crew bonus was a big drawback for our morale, so even if now the issue seems to be solved our event ranking is screwed.
    Some of my other fleet mates reported daily rewards and portal loots going psycho too.
    However, many other players didn't notice anything at all, so I think a global apologift shouldn't be the best way to compensate.
  • Options
    Well maybe still for the people/fleets that suffered this, because as a fleet we are a little above 200th position (208th), I am sure if that squad was performing fine that would have made us enter 200 first fleets. I know this does not guarantee us anything, because groupal prizes are done through squadron, but the people not using the shared crew are in clear disadvantage and performs worse than the rest.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support got back to me awhile after I commented here. They identified my problems as being related to a sync issue with Steam. I was informed they've pushed a hot fix for that. I have since finally been able to play the Gauntlet properly again, so that's something.

Oddly, though, I did open two standard 10x pulls and neither included a 2* crew member. One pull didn't even include a 2* item; just eight 0* items and two 1* crew. The second pull included eight 0* items, one 1* crew, and one 2* item.
  • Options
    That happened to me also on a profile I use on Steam, but not on the Android profiles. The question is that I am not the one with the squad problems and the people that suffer this might not play on Steam, anyway Squadrons are not the only point here, there are several strange things happening all at the same time.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    That happened to me also on a profile I use on Steam, but not on the Android profiles. The question is that I am not the one with the squad problems and the people that suffer this might not play on Steam, anyway Squadrons are not the only point here, there are several strange things happening all at the same time.

Can confirm, the squad issue is not isolated to Steam.

Many of my fleetmates have reported having this problem intermittently. Sometimes a restart fixes it, sometimes messing around a bit tapping into different things fixes it, sometimes we just made a new squad.

If I recall correctly, most of us aren't on Steam.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Dilithium missing is a thing? I was looking at my Dil amount on Friday, and it seemed like it was down 3k, but I didn't have any proof. I needed to pay closer attention. I thought maybe the game bought me 5 crew slots because it looked like I gained 5. I can't prove anything so I figured CS would tell me to take a hike.

Edit: I went through screenshots and I indeed have 5 additional crew slots. I never purchased them, and never got a confirmation dialog to purchase them. Shady stuff. Ticket submitted.
  • Options
    Interesting. I've had cases in my fleet, not of squads disappearing, but people randomly getting kicked out. They're still in the fleet, but their own fleet screen reads as fleet-less. Restarting solves the bug, but it has already created enough issues, even on the beginning of events. This problem is transversal to all kinds of devices
  • Options
    Interesting. I've had cases in my fleet, not of squads disappearing, but people randomly getting kicked out. They're still in the fleet, but their own fleet screen reads as fleet-less. Restarting solves the bug, but it has already created enough issues, even on the beginning of events. This problem is transversal to all kinds of devices

There is one member of the fleet that saw himself not on the fleet, but we all see him inside, it was funny, because he questioned us he was not bad with us, and asked us why was he fired from the fleet. This was about 1 or 2 months ago.
  • Options
    Ego DraconisEgo Draconis ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    @[AR-UNI] General Abre first time it happened was abt three months ago, cannot precise... But this last event was nearly fleet wide.
    Also, people afflicted with it had trouble connecting to the game for a few minutes
  • Options
    Support had to fix our squadron issue. They told us to not swap leaders until the issue is resolved.
  • Options
    Any eta on fix for squads from DB??
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is weird about two days ago I think I lost a 100 or so dilithium that I couldn't account for. I thought I was just imagining it and I wasn't keeping track of it when extending voyages but now I am not so sure.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Zeke0123 wrote: »
    Any eta on fix for squads from DB??

It's done in 2/3 days after the ticket submition