Home Make It So!
Options

Printable Crew?

Since this is some sort of card collection game, I think it would be great to have the option to receive in my email an image in good resolution of the crew I immortalize or the ships I maximize... I think that many other people would be happy about this... :)

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    As something of a spin-off of this idea, I would seriously adore a digital Colorforms type thing where we could just drag and drop crew against a set of backdrops and make collages with them. That would be delightful. That's more or less what we're doing with the bridge crews already, but it would be a lot of fun to be able to do it on a fuller scale!
  • Options
    You can download 400x800px (roughly, it depends on the crew and aspect size I guess) pictures of most crew from the wiki. It's definitely enough to make collages, and they definitely can be printed if your print is card-sized.

Example: Surak or Sarek.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rvy4cjls1ps1.png
  • Options
    GusokGusok ✭✭
    You can download 400x800px (roughly, it depends on the crew and aspect size I guess) pictures of most crew from the wiki. It's definitely enough to make collages, and they definitely can be printed if your print is card-sized.

Example: Surak or Sarek.

Well, this could be nice... but I was thinking more about something more istitutional and exclusive from db bounded to the "immortalized" thing... I also think that this could be a good incentive to immortalize some crew and to keep gamers playing the game... Something like the steam badges, but with an eye for the collectors. A better resolution of the image could be nice also to print little posters of favourite characters.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I like this idea a lot.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do I ... it could actually work as a tabletop CCG ... but now that the other Trek CCG has become free-to-play, maybe it would be too late to be of competition? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")