Home The Bridge
Options

Reunification Community Pull Results

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
r9l78lmkweal.png
I got Cadet Wesley, which I didn't have previously. I'm just thankful it wasn't a dupe.

What did everyone else get?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I got to watch all the duplicates die a horrible death out the airlock.

Unnecessary Marvel reference removed.
  • Options
    Seriously, spoilers dude...

You need to edit your comment asap.
  • Options
    P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    i got a legendary behold, offered Augment Picard, Protomorph Worf, and Falcon O'Brien. All not owned, i went with Falcon. So i was pretty pleased with mine.

Thanks Speckles, i was gonna go out on tuesday for that, guess i might as well stay home now. lol.
  • Options
    Nothing but honor and schems.
  • Options
    P-Rex wrote: »
    i got a legendary behold, offered Augment Picard, Protomorph Worf, and Falcon O'Brien. All not owned, i went with Falcon. So i was pretty pleased with mine.

Thanks Speckles, i was gonna go out on tuesday for that, guess i might as well stay home now. lol.

Seriously, go see it. I saw it Friday night with my wife and we both loved it. It deserves all the praise it's getting.

Also, grats on the second Falcon lol.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    4* for Sybok.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Final star for Rasmussen, and I also got Kazon Seska. I was planning on airlocking Seska when I got her, but I realized that she could help me with the Cardassian collection. Still might let her go if I happen to get a character I want more (crew space is at a premium!).
    l7kHg0r.png
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second star for Klingon Neelix, and then a tonne of honor.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    It's obvious that Deanna Troi is special in this week ... almeowst a Royal Flush in the top row with Deannas, only to be topped with a behold on the buttom with Bridge Officer Troi, Rakal Troi and Commander Sela ... :)

hu7ku89anarq.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably my best community reward ever :)<3

976k0b1iqnc5.png

So.. do you talk nicely to your tablet, whisper complementary things to it before you press the button for your pull.. I think I'm doing it wrong, I keep getting exploding panels with rocks flying out. Lol.

Congrats
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    O'Brien dupe. No behold. No new schematics.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Behold - Platonian Kirk (have 3 stars), Mirror Jennifer Sisko (already immortalised), Katra McCoy (have 2 stars).

Went with Kirk to immortalise him and now he's frozen.

3x ship schematics.
    6x 3*s, all Honor.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star for Lily Sloan.
  • Options
    Nothing but honor.
  • Options
    2 Beholds. Put a 2nd star A.K. and a 3rd star on Adm. Picard. The rest were honor and replicator fuel.vm02uyzc9ru8.jpg
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    FFed Civil War Worf out of it, so better than usual.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    I got a behold to get a third star on a level 60 hologram Barclay, or a second star on lvl1 Sheriff Worf or Angelic Riker. And a Begold to put a 2nd star on Sheriff Q (over Kira in a standard uniform). Plus honor.
    Tough call on the first. I went with the third star, since I thought getting Broccoli closer to the freezer was valuable, but I thought hard about Western Worf for collections.
    Shows how valuable crew space is versus additional cards.
    But I thought that was a pretty solid pull.
  • Options
    Roland 359 wrote: »
    And a Begold to put a 2nd star on Sheriff Q (over Kira in a standard uniform).

You mean Commander Kira in a starfleet uniform? She has huge base command.
  • Options
    Yeah. I had that tingle in the back of my head that I was making a booboo by passing up an awesome card, but I do have first officer Burnham Fe, and I have mirror dagger Kira almost Fe.
  • Options
    Got a gold behold betwren Frank Hollander, Admiral Cartwright, and Mintaken Riker. Took Hollander to get one step closer to finishing the wild west collection.
  • Options
    I got my 4th* for Commando Shran. He is now immortalized.
  • Options
    wfgwfg ✭✭
    Legendary behold (Uhura, Trader Worf, or Captain Nog - took Nog in anticipation of next week's rerun) AND a super rare behold (Edith Keeler, Galen, or a third who I can't remember but that I already had FF'ed - took Galen for a third star). Definitely best community pull I've had so far.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a non-behold formal dress Wesley, who I already have 4/4. But also a 3* Neelix, and with all the so-so Vulcans and Romulans going back into fridge I've got room to take on a few lesser crew just to finish and cryo them, so that's something. Feeling a bit of deja vu working on him since I got him to lvl99 FE for Tuvix a while ago.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably my best community reward ever :)<3

976k0b1iqnc5.png

So.. do you talk nicely to your tablet, whisper complementary things to it before you press the button for your pull.. I think I'm doing it wrong, I keep getting exploding panels with rocks flying out. Lol.

Congrats

What I do is click really fast then twirl three times saying "Behold Behold, I only want gold!" lol

Actually most of my community rewards have been terrible, except this one :smile:
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I got Falcon O'Brien. Top base Sec, with enough to be an upgrade with only 1*? And a character from a great episode? I will take it.
  • Options
    5* behold,
    2 of which I already had 5/5 *.
    Other I did not have age of sail riker
  • Options
    5* behold: Undercover Sulu (1/5), Captain Scott (0/5), Commander Troi (1/5).

Chose to add a 2nd star to Undercover Sulu.