Home The Bridge
Options

Reunification Community Pull Results

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th Star for Delta Paris, the rest felt my boot as they were kicked out of the airlock. Pretty decent (and unexpected result).
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Mama Mayweather for me. Didn't have her so far so this is one of my luckiest communty pulls ever...
  • Options
    I got a 2nd star on angel Riker and a 2nd star on warship janeway but with all the blues i got, I have freed up 3 free crew slots. i was more pleased that that getting the 2 purples.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a 5* behold, 2 unowned who I don't recall now and a 2nd star for Obsidian Order Garak
  • Options
    Got Disguised Tuvok which I did not have
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a rock...............

6y0fbs0j276x.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    4th star for Niner's Kira, so I'll bother levelling her now!
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    two 4* beholds, both airlocked as they gave me nothing I needed, and not enough room to keep them around until I do. *shrug*
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    4th Warship Yar, so it's off to the freezer for her!
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was very happy. I got Durango Troi. So now the only crew in the premium portal that I don't have is Enabran Tain
  • Options
    In the next-to-last slot, I got a 4-star Behold: Kilana/Prisoner O'Brien/Rakal Troi; chose O'Brien (which let me have all 3 FF).
    Then in last slot, got 5-star Behold: COP Founder Picard/Assimilated Janeway/CD Quark. Would have gotten Quark (because he's the only one I had already), but went for Janeway because I need her to 3-star an Epic mission.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ou1z1mcuoslk.png

Star #3 for Dolim. It’s better than a sharp stick in the eye.
  • Options
    r6x8o4of1mfv.jpg

drg9n25c7n1u.jpg

Third star for Torres, not too bad all things considered.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    It's obvious that Deanna Troi is special in this week ... almeowst a Royal Flush in the top row with Deannas, only to be topped with a behold on the buttom with Bridge Officer Troi, Rakal Troi and Commander Sela ... :)

hu7ku89anarq.png

How unlucky! 4 instances of a 3* crew!
  • Options
    Probably my best community reward ever :)<3

976k0b1iqnc5.png

Awsome! Lucky you! Can I touch you to get a little of your luck? I've never gotten 2 Legendaries on a single pull!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭

976k0b1iqnc5.png

Awsome! Lucky you! Can I touch you to get a little of your luck? I've never gotten 2 Legendaries on a single pull!

Don't you dare touch me omg! lol
  • Options
    =GBP= Bear=GBP= Bear ✭✭✭

976k0b1iqnc5.png

Nice! I had a few bits of honour, an extra star for Lore to FF him and then this begold...

5kwvnrhl2ef2.png

Welcome to the crew, Admiral Nechayev!
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    A poor supply of honor, but at least I got some random ship schematic that leveled up some ship I'll never use.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.