Home The Bridge
Options

Special Offers 4-30-2018

Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Did you get any good special offers today? Post your Beholds and good pulls here if you did!

I bought Grow Your Crew again. Only two Legendary Beholds, but I got Golds that I wanted, so I'm happy with it.

RDOzyih.png

eim9bRX.png

zuP6W1s.png

At least not all 15 packs looked like this!
9HWhUGN.png

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, 2 begolds in one pack. I have not had that happen before. I had the 10$ Borg Cube/Sphere offer. No thanks!!! A cheap week for me.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium Overload again. The 10 for 10 will never come my way again...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    so sick of getting ship schematic offers... I guess I can thank them for not taking dents out of my bank account
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Got a different offer this week. Decent price for chrons with some honor for extra bonus. ecgdmc2j8bt7.png
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the love of god please stop giving me schematic offers for ships I already have FF! I don't like schematic offers anyway but there's no way in hell I'm buying something literally useless.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some beastly 70 dollar offer for packs and dil. Easy pass for me.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies, I was eager for some pack offers
  • Options
    $50 Dilithium Overload for me. Nope.
  • Options
    $99.99 Exceed your Dreams. Not buying. might have bought something for $10.00
  • Options
    Seriously.. i have so many 1/5* and most of the time those premium pulls give me crap.

I don’t want to see anymore offer in my account anymore please!!!! I beg you!!

h68zwlofxcuw.png
  • Options
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    Got a different offer this week. Decent price for chrons with some honor for extra bonus. ecgdmc2j8bt7.png

There is no honor in buying honor lol

• Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Nice, 2 begolds in one pack. I have not had that happen before. I had the 10$ Borg Cube/Sphere offer. No thanks!!! A cheap week for me.

Jim

Thanks. The double Gold Behold pack has happened to me a few times, just looking through my imgur account...

3gg9W7s.png

mF8iRqb.png

gmlPfzR.png

vTzZ5jm.png

• Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Ship schematics, not this week.
  • Options
    I got the 10 for 10, so I bit, just to see if my luck has improved. 1 out of 10 useful crew, rest honor. Yep... my luck is still crap.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload. Hard pass, I've got loads of dilithium saved up from the monthly deal (up to more than 13k) and I'm waiting for the right event pack to spend it. Oh well, I got the 10x10 last week so I'm not upset.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Grow Your Crew. No ledgendaries; only 4 purples that weren't already FF. Think I've passed the point where pack offers are good deals. At least it came with a decent stack of dilithium.
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Got an extra traveler, proto worf, and did DYC forcommander Kira to immortalize.

Side note, was there supposed to be vip/ bonus dilithium for the DYC, thought there was but didn't get any.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird we dont all get the same offers.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    1f0ru5v2tzjn.png
    Lmao no. Just no.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sail the Starry Skies... schematics for 3 ships that I have already completed, for $35 Canadian.

Ummm... pass.

Considering I bought the 10x10 deal the past 2 weeks, that offer makes even less sense for me personally.

If DB's profitability is driven by their own RNG, no wonder they make some of the strategic decisions they do!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    $50 Dilithium Overload for me. Nope.

Same here. It’s not an offensive offer like the schematic packs, so at leaf we have that going for us.
  • Options
    15 premium pack offer. Nope. I want a volume discount DB, if it’s 10-4-10 I’m not paying more than 15 for 15 :wink:
  • Options
    Got the 10 for 10 offer. Ended up with 3 begolds and took Captain Sisko, Romulan Data, and Chancellor Gowron. All of my 4* beholds were honor, as were the rest of the 3* crew which included about 30 Boothbys.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    10 for 10 for the first time in ages - one Begold where I got a second star for Khan, Two purple fuses - one of which resulted in an immortalisation. Can't complain too much especially as I got a bunch of Kim's, Wesleys and Paris to airlock too!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    ZaphricZaphric ✭✭
    Gib wrote: »
    $99.99 Exceed your Dreams. Not buying. might have bought something for $10.00

That's all I ever get...every week the same thing. I refuse to buy that pack, but yet that's all I get offered. You would think they would see that I'm not buying the $99 packs, and maybe drop it down to the cheaper packs where I might consider them again!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a completely new one this week: 15x (10X) premium pulls, + 3000 Dils + 3000 chrons for $50.

I had planned on buying dils anyway, so for 1000 less dils for the $50 for the (basically $10 for the 15 pulls + 3K chrons + bonus Dils) = SO worth it. I would be happy with one of these a month!

2 Legendaries (new for me) so far, 1 Gen Chang to fuse to make a 3/5, 2 new SR, 6 extra *s for SR crew out of the first 10 pulls (needed to FF/FE - got me to 250 Immortals!), and of course tons of honor...

5 packs left to go. (I space them out over a few days and pull them at different times of day. "Seems to" give me better odds.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I seem to have moved up the ladder, getting only very expensive offers. They may be good value, but I prefer the 10-for-10 smaller transactions. Hope they come back!
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    I seem to have moved up the ladder, getting only very expensive offers. They may be good value, but I prefer the 10-for-10 smaller transactions. Hope they come back!

I find if I ignore them long enough, you do go back down the price ladder. Been getting $25 offers for weeks and now got a $10 offer this week instead.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Ship It! A waste of their time as well as mine as I've shown literally no inclination of buying schematic offers in the past, so I don't know how their predictive research, if that's what it is, is matching that to me.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    I have yet to recieve any offer for this week.