Home The Bridge
Options

Special Offers 4-30-2018

2»

Comments

• Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinkyfirst wrote: »
    I have yet to recieve any offer for this week.

I don't know what's worse..
    No offer at all or the ship schematics I'll never ever ever ever ever buy...
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭

Did you log in yesterday?

If you are really hoping to get a Premium Pack offer, I feel it would be better to have Starry Skies pop up right away than to wait around clicking on the app every five minutes all day, only to get nothing.
  • Options
    PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭

If you are really hoping to get a Premium Pack offer, I feel it would be better to have Starry Skies pop up right away than to wait around clicking on the app every five minutes all day, only to get nothing.

I restarted my game, phone and updated STT...still nothing. Good news, no terrible offers and also no temptation from decent offers.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I restarted my game, phone and updated STT...still nothing. Good news, no terrible offers and also no temptation from decent offers.

I went two weeks without getting an offer and I normally get and buy the $100 one. Perhaps my wife got ahold of someone and put the kaibosh on it. The offers did come back weekly though