Home The Bridge

Freebie 10x pull. What did you get?

2»

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife and I each got beholds.
    She added a star to kelby
    I added a final star to commando Shran 4*.

Not bad :D
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good beholds above, mine was not so great, Civil War Worf. Still I actually needed him so I'll refrain the pitchforks for now!
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a useless 4* behold where I chose Fencing Sulu who promptly flew out of my airlock.

Otherwise I just added some stars to a couple of 3* crew and got some schematics for ships I actually use (yay!).
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Very jealous of the people getting two 5 star beholds. I got a hologram Barkley and he was my 2 star for him and I do want to get him to 4 stars. Never can complain over a free pack.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baseball Kira, rest was 3* garbage that I had maxed, or ships.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some honor and schematics I don't need.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Same as always, 100% nothing. 1 4* I already had in the freezer (fake Mayweather), 6 schematics, and and 3 blues I already have immortal. Galaxy freebies are always like this for me. It'd be great if I could get a piece of some of this multi-behold action a lot of people seem to get.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Junk, sadly... been awhile since the community reward pack gave me anything of note. But hey, a couple of Racquetball Bashirs are floating around in space with a Captain Proton Paris.
  • bca0ntipw6hc.png
    Can't complain, 5th Star to Scotty...

can i live in the universe where Scotty is someone I'd be happy to get in a 5* behold
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of honor points....and a 4* behold that gave me the last star on Dressley!
  • A behold with General Chang, Frank Hollister, and Richard Daystrom. Took Frank Hollister which gave me 2/5 since Data is the likeliest to be used in events.
  • My last freebie 10 pull was a 4* Q I didn't have, 8 sets of rubbish schematics (replicator fodder, mostly) and an airlocked 3*. Underwhelmed.
  • p65p6bvjxp2g.png

Two legendary beholds. My best pull so far!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Klingon Janeway too. My behold had Commander Kira Nerys, Kai Opaka, and Klingon Janeway.