Home Make It So!

Counter: "Crew last used..."

Not sure if someone already came up with such an idea or not... But a counter which indicates when you last used a crew-member would be awesome!

I'm so often in the situation to decide which crew to freeze to make more room again but its always the question ... "did i used him/her for yoyages/shuttles/whatever in the last time?" ... sometimes this is so hard to remember so why not implement a counter in the info-table of the crew which shows when you have used that specific crew the last time.

That would make it so much easier to find "useless" crew or help to decide whom to freeze/to airlock. The stats themself are not always a clear indicator... there is always the situation when you need a sixth, seventh,.... strong character of a certain skill.

Cheers

Teliko

Comments

• Lt. GambolLt. Gambol ✭✭✭
    I like this. Easy to implement, and useful.
  • They tell us when a crew was immortalized first by some one. So, why not?
  • WrightWright ✭✭
    I just came here to suggest the same thing, it would be great.
  • How might this be implemented? I use Kang every K'vortex space battle, but no where else. All my episode stars are cleared, so really I only use crew on shuttles, and cadet runs.
    Just curious, what would really be benefit to this feature?
  • Teliko82Teliko82 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Implemented maybe simply in the Info-Box, where you can also find the information who maxed that charakter first. Don't know how characters are programmed but i guess it would just be an additional field in the database where you can safe that info.

The Benefit would be for all the players which lack crew space and stay in front of the constant question which crew to freeze or airlock. For sure everyone has that first line of crew which is fixed... but that "second line" you need e.g. in events while you need more crew for shuttle missions or the different type of crew for voyages... I lost track on which crew i haven't used in a while...