Home The Bridge

What are you doing with your free Citation?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious what everyone's doing with their free super-rare apology citation from April's VULCAN/romulan megaevent?
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

What are you doing with your free Citation? 180 votes

Used it on a super-rare not yet in the portal
21%
Peachtree Rex[KM]VidemCaptain TFSSR BarkleyData1001Zombie Squirrel GAWAscruffy151Lady GaghgaghPallidynet<G>e  Roonis·§ë· For the ManyBrunt, FCARaraRacingakloboI will not blame the player for my mistakes{SST}WeAreBorgDrone_oneTcalDarth Grandpa 39 votes
Used it regardless of other considerations
3%
[NDQ] Joker41NAMKaiteeAggebluetibMirrorMartiganSunshineRiker 6 votes
Used it on Voyages-only crew
16%
ADM Fletcher [ET][ISA] Raven[DSEF] dax0rMordackJhamelTravis S McClainNad HalAlthea Biermont[PAaA] Peanut3141[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCommander Tucker[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinCpt. Cavemannomadish[KM] WOLF 359Antasil[10F] NewtonianQBallsPhotonKimal103[STFL] TheHell2Earth 30 votes
Waiting to use it/Saving it for a rainy day
30%
[7TW] UnkieBsorinevAviTrekWaldoMagProsserCaptain Sisko [AA]eXo | das411 William T. RikerJim RaynorJim SteeleCapt AjammlittlestoatieVice Admiral Starfish[SSR] GTMETLeshyLarxene(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]FutureImperfecta[GoT] TerfinPinkyfirst 54 votes
Used it to immediately cryo-vault the crew
11%
milamber42Sabine of Athens[GoT] jess-gayRocpile[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!Ivanstone[QH] OxmyxGilbertSmithHungry Dog DDMPlasmaSMM=GBP= Bear[Deleted User]SiblinEtienneveXsnarkyputzRiriaAldudeAce_Rimmer 21 votes
Used it and keeping the crew active
7%
Captain DurfMerinRaphillonGib - Admiral MarinersLjofaNeackmegannickspainS14 Bri CSR _WaylanderDirk Gunderson[10F] gobolts07 Average GuyRanger Yogi 13 votes
Putting it in a poly bag with an acid-free backing board as a collector's item, never to be touched. The precioooussss....
3%
XoiikuMagisseCaptain Q[Retired] BeamMeUpScottieNoelH<TGE> CliffordVice Admiral Wolff 7 votes
Other
5%
Capt. ChaosBigstupidgrinIrialRNGeverythingDittoBanjo1012[QH] Captain ZiggySquidlyCapt. Pete OwenWundigore 10 votes

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will use it on a new faction event 3/4 in an event that I want to be sure I can push for top 1k.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting it in a poly bag with an acid-free backing board as a collector's item, never to be touched. The precioooussss....
    I was going to choose saving it for rainy day, but I've met myself once or twice, and I'm terrible at using up resources like that. At least partially because the decision is permanent.

I mean, I have 235k honor just sitting there right now.

So, yeah, I don't think it will leave my inventory for quite a while.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I put someone, I don't even remember who, on ice right away. I just picked the first 3/4 I had FE in my list. On the bright side, people asking for crew slots technically just got a free crew slot if they did the same.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it to get Jury Rigger #18.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    armed georgiou
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will probably wind up using it on one of the voyage-only crew, but sitting on it for now
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm likely to use it on one of the recent 3/4* faction event thresholds I was too weak to airlock. But holding off until I really need to free a crew slot.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Planning to use it tomorrow to add a Star to Profitable Ishka :)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Absolutely nothing. Have no use for it
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used mine on my 3/4 Mother Horta.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    My 3/4 Graduation Burnham is now 4/4. Just gonna finish leveling her.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it on Dr. Chapel to finish my physician cryo collection.
    Let’s fly!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On 2 of my accounts, used it on a 4* who's not yet available in regular packs, and who was 3/4. On my 3rd account (yes, I know... and yes, those are a lot of plates to keep spinning), my plan was to use it for Ishka — but seeing that she's pretty much identical to Pel in stats, I might hold out for someone better.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Other
    I'm not touching it as I don't feel it was adequate compensation for what I spent and put into the event. I've instead submitted a ticket asking for fair recompense
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't but one way to fuse the Voyage exclusives, and that's with citations. I have two--Lucien and Thot Gor. Went with the latter on account of him being a DS9 character and next month's mega featuring DS9. Maybe it won't make any difference at all, but it was as good a reason to pick him over Lucien as I could come up with given how little I really cared.
  • Used it on a super-rare not yet in the portal
    Immortalized Duelist Yar. Maybe she'll end up in the freezer soon. I wanted to use it on Voyage-exclusive crew (Lucien or Jannar), but I won't be freezing them anytime soon, and I need the crew slots
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a last Ruk, to have a decent Android to complete Episode 8. (My Datas are not up to the task right now)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Used it on a super-rare not yet in the portal
    Profitable Ishka. I’ve already FF the collection-worthy Voyage crew and i’m not chasing the 4th star in a 3* purple event pack.

If she wasn’t in a collection i’d have left her at 3/4 until her general release.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't but one way to fuse the Voyage exclusives, and that's with citations. I have two--Lucien and Thot Gor. Went with the latter on account of him being a DS9 character and next month's mega featuring DS9. Maybe it won't make any difference at all, but it was as good a reason to pick him over Lucien as I could come up with given how little I really cared.

*cough* 1000 Dilemmas *cough*

But yeah, this.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm not touching it as I don't feel it was adequate compensation for what I spent and put into the event. I've instead submitted a ticket asking for fair recompense

I did the same thing

• Other
    I finished off my Dominion Dukat... before I saw that he's the next monthly award. Oops.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Voyage-only crew is the smart choice, but my Professor Scott had been sitting around complete but 3/4 for ages and it's been kind of nagging at the back of my mind, so...
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I feel like Voyage-only crew is the smart choice, but my Professor Scott had been sitting around complete but 3/4 for ages and it's been kind of nagging at the back of my mind, so...

I know how you feel. There's the long-term benefit versus the I want it now! decision. Age of Sail Geordi is giving me the visor but I'm studiously looking the other way...
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    I know as soon as i use it, some update or event will award me the same & it will be wasted. I've had this too often happen, to me & others. This game breeds buyers remorse like rabbits.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    I know as soon as i use it, some update or event will award me the same & it will be wasted. I've had this too often happen, to me & others. This game breeds buyers remorse like rabbits.

Use it on a new event crew in a faction event where you can only get 3/4. Unless you're buying packs there will be no way to get a 4th copy for months.
  • edited May 2018
    Im holding onto it...but am tempted to use it on this guy
    5k4bl0qhqem4.png
    I finally toiled through leveling him (had a ton of credit stocked up yo replicate a few of his harder legendary items) but he needs one more star...

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Fearce Guinan (1000 Dilemmas Achievement Reward) will be joining me soon. Using it on her meowst likely unless I get Jannar or Cornel Woof first.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hanging onto mine for a rainy day
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted to put it on voyage only crew but I think I will keep it for now, as I have only Lucien unlocked and I may wait for someone like Jannar instead or if there is a really appealing faction purple to finish off.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured we weren't going to get any more Romulans any time soon, so I added it to Kares to finish up the Romulan collection.