Home The Bridge

What are you doing with your free Citation?

2»

Comments

• [VIP0] Kooz[VIP0] Kooz ✭✭✭
    moogie
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Other
    Other: used it to rank up a crew for cryo collections ...
  • Other
    I got a slew of 3/4 star crew. Still trying to find out which one will benefit me the most. When i do, I'll use it then.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it on a super-rare not yet in the portal
    Ishka will get the citation later today.

Serves 2 purposes:
    - helps me do better in the event to hopefully FF Pel (have her at 2/4).
    - lets me freeze a useless crew on Monday (2 skill, CMD/DIP, very few traits etc. etc.).

I'm tempted to use it on Voyage-only crew ... I have 3 1/4 FE (Jannar, Thot Gor and Lucien) and 1 3/4 FE (The Clown) ... but to be honest, The Clown is actually pretty decent at 3/4 and I'm in no rush to freeze him ... the other 3 are fine where they are with Jannar and Lucien seeing action on Voyages during Faction event weekends if the skills line up.

There's no way I'd use it on anyone else, especially crew who are available in the portal.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting to use it/Saving it for a rainy day
    Strongly considering using it on Ishka/Moogie.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it on Voyages-only crew

A thought on that. I would suggest holding on to it for a different event crew where you only get 3 copies.

Crew with only 2 stats are less useful than crew with 3 stats. Also, her combination (Diplomacy/Command) is very common among many other crew. She doesn't even have any significantly useful traits.

Gamewise it might make sense to hold that citation for a crew with 3 traits and a combination of traits that are less common.
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Other
    Using it on Moogie
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Moogie acquired it.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Used it on Voyages-only crew

A thought on that. I would suggest holding on to it for a different event crew where you only get 3 copies.

Crew with only 2 stats are less useful than crew with 3 stats. Also, her combination (Diplomacy/Command) is very common among many other crew. She doesn't even have any significantly useful traits.
    And that is exactly why it's good idea to use it on her. 3/4 3-skills are often useful at 3/4. But Ishka is perfect freezer fodder. So getting her in freezer asap is best unless you plan to just airlock her for space.

I personally have around 50 4* characters waiting for stars and in last two days airlocked another three purples from voyages that I don't have but also don't have space for them. Additional free slot is essential for said gathering. While if I use citation/honor on Sarek (or future 3-skill character that is actually useful) he would be still kept in crew quarters while being a bit more useful.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    given how bad my success % is at 4k i am strongly considering citing Moogie, because I have such bad options bonus crew wise for this event
    Immortal Rom, Reyga and a 1/4 Tourist Quark, is as good as it gets. I would bring out Cadets Nog and Rom but lack of space prevents me from doing that. So I am forced to level Moogie, so the question is would I really airlock her all levelled up just for 600 honor. Bit of a pain when those chrons and equipment could have gone elsewhere.

Of course I have Keras, Horta, Paris also contending for the citation as well as Lucien
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Used it on Voyages-only crew
    I used it in The Clown.
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Other
    Used it to immortalize my Tsunkatse Seven as I’m close to maxing out the immortalized rewards in the ‘Resistance is Futile’ collection in the Cryostasis Vault.
    6ya9tz0rfjqu.png
    o9uqhxlf4ujy.png
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Used it to immediately cryo-vault the crew
    My Stranded Odo had been stranded long enough.... He was a 3/4 FE...so I immortalized and froze him.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caved in put it on Moogie, could have airlocked her but my rules of acquisition collection sucked, so I said turf it FF and Cryo her and move on to the next purple.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    After buying a couple of packs and not getting an Ishka, figured I might as well use it to immortalize her.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't want to chase Ishka via packs since I had the other two 4* already FF'd, so put it on her. She's now FFFE as well, so after the event I can freeze Pel and Ishka will take her place as an occasional rider on daily shuttles.
  • Used it on a super-rare not yet in the portal
    Put it on Moogie for my first Faction-only, new character, threshold reward immortalization during the event. If I can hold my position, I'll get my last star on Pel too.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it on Moogie :)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used mine to immortalize Grand Proxy Neelix yesterday