Home The Bridge

All part of the game

2»

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yet, here you are.

All of us are on the same rock, hurling through space around a giant ball of gas and fire and death. And apparently, all of us play the same free game on our little devices and come to the same free forum.

And yet, still, some of us complain like we spent $5,000 US dollars and got nothing for the value. But we didn't spend $5,000, or even $5 for that matter. We beat the reader over the head with the fact that we gloriously have spent $0 and will do so ad infinitum.

Dude, get over yourself. Move on. This community has been around long before you stumbled in the door, and will be around long after you pack your bags and board the Greyhound to CandyCrushVille.

But if you want to get into a war/$#!t posting competition, then baby - I'm your huckleberry.

By the way, we haven't gotten to formally meet...

Hi! I'm Frank.

Oh My God THANK YOU!!! I tried telling him off but it got moderated.

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Oh My God THANK YOU!!! I tried telling him off but it got moderated.

Seems like he's on vacation for awhile now ...
  • Dralix wrote: »
    I believe they can.

They was a thread about the bug where people buying double your crew offer for $5. It was gone the next morning or somehow i cannot find it anymore

Admins can delete threads or move them to the super secret section that we can't see, but that isn't what Data and Banjo were discussing.

Apparently if you put someone on ignore, you still see threads they've created.

I see. Sorry my bad.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on a roll so I will close this thread as well.
    But gals and guys, seriously, if you find a thread annoying etc why keep it alive by replying? :)
This discussion has been closed.