Home The Bridge

Special Offers May 7th, 2018

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
What did everyone get? I got Grow Your Crew 15 10x packs and 1500 DIL for 30 bucks.
Thinking about it but will likely pass

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload. Sigh.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Same. On both accounts. Insert facepalm gif here.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ship it ...
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Ship it ...

Had that one last week. Haven't had a usable offer in a while actually. My bank account is pleased at that.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • I got "Be Assimilated" a new (to me) offer for 1300 Borg Scout Ship schematics and 1000 Sphere 878 schematics.

Given I have the Scout Ship fully levelled and 1000 wont finish my Sphere, I'll be passing - but I actually had to consider this one (not just reject it instantly)

Korrin
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Starry Skies....so I get to save my money and have a steak dinner instead.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Honorable Crew -1500 chron and 2000 honor for $9.99 US . Pass for me
  • JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Honorable Crew - obvious pass for me too.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Patrol the Galaxy. Hard pass.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/$10 premium packs +500 VIP. May go for it. Crew space is a bit tight though.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Iconic Crew; first time I've gotten this offer. The idea of opening 30 Premium 10 packs is tempting, but I don't think I can do it for $50.
    Also this offer comes with the same amount of dilithium for twice the price of the Grow Your Crew offer I've been getting lately. I don't like that the more expensive offers end up being spend more for comparatively less deals.
    8Dqlrrb.png
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the "Staff your ship" 10 packs for $10 - the last time we had this i skipped it, but since then i have crossed over the event horizon of having nobody else to level so this just might give me some new people to work on...you win this round DB!!
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I got the 10 for 10 as well.
    Three 4* beholds but no new crew...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    $25 dilithium overload. repeat earlier sigh
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Starry Skies, again. For the umpteenth time, DB ... no.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I got a 10x10 offer:
    2018-05-07| 10x10 offer:
    4* new: (3 x 54,000) = 162,000
    5* new: (0 x 200,000) = 0
    Honor deficit from new crew: 162,000

4* fuses: (3 x 18,000) = 54,000
    4* dismissals: (4 x 200) = 800
    3* dismissals: (60 x 100) = 6,000
    Subtracting fuses and dismissals: 60,800

Honor deficit increase: 101,200
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I got "Be Assimilated" a new (to me) offer for 1300 Borg Scout Ship schematics and 1000 Sphere 878 schematics.

Given I have the Scout Ship fully levelled and 1000 wont finish my Sphere, I'll be passing - but I actually had to consider this one (not just reject it instantly)

Korrin

Same
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Yep Starry skies, which is useless to me. I think db use the same RNG algorithm on the arena as they do to applying offers to captains, you know unlike offering them offers they have bought in the past.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload, nope.

Ive been really really wanting a crew offer the past few weeks only to be denied
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    fjuk1p63l9j9.png
    Bought it. Only one 5* behold and I added a second star to Sulan.

Got a bunch of 4* FF though. Not bad.
  • $50 dilithium overload...pass
  • $35 dilithium overload (2100+any vip). I’m not sure how this is a 40% doscount when 1500 (plus and vip) is $28?? What am I missing?
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never ever ever ever bought schematics
    I will never never never never ever buy them.

I have only ever bought crew packs of the $10 for 10x10 flavor save one one single Dilithium special at Christmas (Y'all remember that awesome universal sale in December)

I've not seen any crew deals since a month before the last portal update. (Same with wife)

Who do I have to pon far around here to get a 10/10/10?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iconic Crew; first time I've gotten this offer. The idea of opening 30 Premium 10 packs is tempting, but I don't think I can do it for $50.
    Also this offer comes with the same amount of dilithium for twice the price of the Grow Your Crew offer I've been getting lately. I don't like that the more expensive offers end up being spend more for comparatively less deals.
    8Dqlrrb.png

This. Not much "Amazing" about the offer though.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I got $99.99 Plunder the Galaxy Again. 4th or 5th time in a row. Not buying.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Pursuits - 750 chrons, 2000 honor, 750 Dil - for $9.99. Although this technically has value vs the dilithium store (700 Dil for $9.99), I personally find the store price point to be outrageously expensive, so Honorable Pursuits just improves it to appallingly expensive. Pass.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Ditto. I think that’s two weeks in a row of something I have zero interest in getting. I can’t remember the last time I saw a 10 for $10...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baffling that ship schematic offers are still a thing
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    8Dqlrrb.png

+1000
    Sours me to the buying of any but the $10/10x offer when i see this pricing.
    ~ seeking out new life