Special Offers May 7th, 2018

2»

Comments

• Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Anybody else get a special offer today?

I got Iconic Crew again:
    LsAWIpi.png
    I still can't do a $50 offer right now, but they've sweetened the pot; 4000 dil instead of 1500. I believe that is the amount of dilithium you'd get for $50 in the regular store anyway, so I guess it's like buying $50 worth of dil and getting 30 free Premium packs. Not bad if you are willing to spend the money.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone is getting that one
  • P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    i think this sisko is right, seems like a blanket approach with the same offer to everyone.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universal offer indeed.

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, got it too
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of them doing a universal offer instead of RNG offers. Hope they continue with that approach
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Loved it. Got lucky this time 7 gold beholds.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »
    I like the idea of them doing a universal offer instead of RNG offers. Hope they continue with that approach

They do universal offers at least once a week. RNG offers come on Mondays, universal offers are usually Tuesday through Friday sometime.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Ya i have been wanting for this offer on my main account. It has been a while since I got it.

The dil. Is less than the dil. for two of the grow your crew deal .
    But you only get one offer at a time. Grow your crew gives you 15 x10 packs and I think the same dil. 2000 dil. for $24.99.
    So this offer gives you more packs to open at one time.

Edit: I would not be surprised if we get a buy two limit on Grow your crew for everybody some time in the future.

Edit2: They have increased the dil. In this offer. I think this is the same as Two Griw Your Crew offers. That means Grow your Crew must include 2000 dil. ?

OLD Iconic Crew Offer OLD dil. was 1500. OLD
    mey0tiyswadd.png

@Captain Lost totally missed reading your comment of them sweetening the pot. I think they have responded to the comments about Grow your Crew offer being the better offer by doubling the dil. Of that offer.

Spending on my main account was an easy decision for me. But I guess with that increased dil. I will get it on my second account too. Though is tough to buy it on two accounts. But my second account can use that dil. Even though i have almost 7k dil. on it. The extra cadet tickets does drop it fairly quickly. Tomorrow I will be spending 500 dil. because I almost ran out of credits today.
  • edited May 2018
    I took the offer and got 6 legendary beholds. Took 7, Joachim, the Professor, Aviator Yar (have the other 2 Ff/Fe), First Officer Burnham, and Gul Madred.