Home The Bridge

Streak or Loot Box at the End?

2»

Comments

• PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the odds of a drop are sooo low that it pretty much doesn’t matter what box you open. Opening any box is the key.

Agreed. And because the chance is so low, there’s some alarming swings/variations. Look at my stats above, I got 3 caretakers within 217 rounds.

Indeed. I got two Caretakers on the same day! Finished 45th and got one as a reward, and then a few hours later another from a 3-streak!

(And to complete my stats for the thread, my first Caretaker was from a streak of 30ish - 33 if memory serves.)
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Locutus streak and loot box, Guinan small streak, I haven’t had the Caretaker drop yet.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Bout a week ago I placed 5th and got 2 caretakers in the final reward for it
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao people are winning multiple legendaries.

I never won any legendary and I don't believe that I would ever win any of the legendary.
  • Wait, you can earn valuable prizes in the Gauntlet? I thought it was only useful for generating a few thousand credits and some merits.
  • Wait, you can earn valuable prizes in the Gauntlet? I thought it was only useful for generating a few thousand credits and some merits.

It’s the ‘Best Chance’ to get the Caretaker!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • It's unbelievable the amount of legendaries people get from the gauntlet. I play it all the time, and win quite often, but I still only have one copy of Guinan, and one of Caretaker. No Locutus.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my time of playing Gauntlet I have got 1 Guinan and the Caretaker just dropped the other day. Both were from the loot box at the end I think for Guinan I finished in the mid twenties, and for the Caretaker I finished 15th.

In the same time of playing gauntlet, I have had better luck on the single portal drops (both premium and standard) that I receive from Gauntlet rewards - I must have gotten about 5 or 6 Legendary beholds that way.

I guess luck hides itself in mysterious ways, either way you got to be in it to win it.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • sagimasagima ✭✭
    Never got a guinan. got a caretaker with my first or second streak box on the first day he was available. Not managed a second one yet.