Home Make It So!
Options

New DS9 Cadets

This probably isn't important to anyone but me, but I'mma lobby for it anyway. I was trying to work out if I could complete the cadet challenges using only DS9 crew and it turns out I can't. The only truly viable ENG is Technician Rom, who can only be used on Tuesdays. Desert Ezri Dax can be used for MED all five weekdays, but as a 1*, she's inadequate for the upper skill requirements.

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I hope there's gunna be a 2* Ezri at some point with MED and DIP combination, so she could replace Leeta/Persis and Kes.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only remaining canonical Ezri I could think of was from "Prodigal Daughter", which actually feels like a 2* persona to me:

51cgztobh5kc.jpg
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    The only remaining canonical Ezri I could think of was from "Prodigal Daughter", which actually feels like a 2* persona to me:

Well, there's Niners Ezri but probably not as a 2*. They could just do a plain old Lt. Junior Grade Ezri...

Or if it's MED/DIP that's wanted and not necessarily Ezri, Nurse Jabara could fit the bill.
  • Options

Well, there's Niners Ezri but probably not as a 2*. They could just do a plain old Lt. Junior Grade Ezri...

Or if it's MED/DIP that's wanted and not necessarily Ezri, Nurse Jabara could fit the bill.

I take it for granted that Niners Ezri must be a 4*. 5* if illustrated making her acrobatic catch.

Nurse Jabara would help on Tu/Th, but still leaves MWF open. That's the advantage to a 2* Ezri, though you're right that it doesn't have to be her. Were there any alien triage Starfleet women in "...Nor the Battle to the Strong"? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to Google.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just a regular old 2* Counselor Ezri Dax with DIP main and MED second?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Why not just a regular old 2* Counselor Ezri Dax with DIP main and MED second?

So long as it's Ezri and the art is decent, I ain't picky!