Gunslinger Uhura?

ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know what episode that's from?

Comments

• AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Non-Canon, I think.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It's fake. Vreenak was speaking the truth.
  • She also doesn't currently count for the Wild West collection, although I assume they'll correct that at some point.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    This is the first weekly themed pack I've been tempted to buy in a loooong time.

I don't have any of the 5* crew, Sheriff Worf is at 3/4, North Star Archer is at 1/4, and Claiborne Chekov is one of the 14 4* crew that I don't yet have...

EDIT: I bought a pack and got Chekov, so now I'm only missing 13 of the 4* crew. The other 9 pulls were honor and replicator fuel.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I like the art quite a bit. If I didn't have all 3 4*s FF, I might have taken a shot at it. The stats are pretty meh though.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Some solid crew there, but I already have Worf and Archer done.

Uhura is certainly a random character
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    She may be non-canon, but I can always welcome a new version of Uhura. I don't have any of the 4*s FF'd, so I'm really tempted to get a few packs, but I want to wait and see Killy's stats before I decide how I want to spend my dilithium.
  • [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    Seeing as she is in the Gunslingers' pack with all the others from the Wild West Collection(except North Star Tucker).. will she be added to the Wild West Collection?
  • Bought 3 packs in the hope of getting more stars on Troi and pulled 3 clairborne checkovs, who I fully starred a few days ago
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I bought two packs hoping for Tucker or one of the golds, got three Worfs; guess who I had immortalized already! I swear the game looks at your roster and decides how best to **tsk tsk** on you.,

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I bought two packs hoping for Tucker or one of the golds, got three Worfs; guess who I had immortalized already! I swear the game looks at your roster and decides how best to *Vegan Poutine* on you.,

Jim

Tucker is not in the pack

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's just call this the Chekov pack.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    She will be, yes - and if you immortalize her prior to the change going live it will still count.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    She also doesn't currently count for the Wild West collection, although I assume they'll correct that at some point.

X-posting for another thread:
    She will be part of that collection - and if you immortalize her prior to the change going live it will still count.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Finally something I want AND something I don't have FFs.

4 pulls - 2 Archers making him FF, 1 Chekov (my first, one I airlocked before collections do not count) and second star on Worf.

2 purple beholds - LOL NO, Immortalized and Doctor La Forge in one; 3rd star on either RAF Bashir or CM Paris (I really wanted either), 4th star on Warship Yar (what I actually took because SPAAACE) and somebody new who I didn't even considered because SPAAAAACE and two new characters already.

Then I stopped because it was final Archer and I know my luck with doubles.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to do a pull but...the odds are by and far very not in my favour.
    I have Frank Hollander, North Star Archer, Sheriff Worf, and Claiborne Chekov immortalized.
    I have only 1 star on my Durango Troi. So most likely I'll only get one of the 4 immortals >.>
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I bought a pack I would only buy one and I really don’t want a fifth star for Chekov. :(
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    I only have Chekov immortalized so I took the plunge and got North Star Archer, whom I didn't have at all. Yay!
  • I only have Chekov immortalized so I took the plunge and got North Star Archer, whom I didn't have at all. Yay!

Same situation and result for me as I had Chekov immortalized/in cryostasis and only 1/4 North Star Tucker and 1/4 Frank Hollander. I was hoping to get one more of either of them (though I noticed that NS Tucker isn't featured in the Portal Pack pic) - - but dreaded I would get Claiborne Chekov - but I didn't <*WHEW!*>. I'm fine with getting North Star Archer...just wish I'd gotten at least one more character I needed for fusing instead of nothing but more Honor or Replicator fuel.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I only have Chekov immortalized so I took the plunge and got North Star Archer, whom I didn't have at all. Yay!

Same situation and result for me as I had Chekov immortalized/in cryostasis and only 1/4 North Star Tucker and 1/4 Frank Hollander. I was hoping to get one more of either of them (though I noticed that NS Tucker isn't featured in the Portal Pack pic) - - but dreaded I would get Claiborne Chekov - but I didn't <*WHEW!*>. I'm fine with getting North Star Archer...just wish I'd gotten at least one more character I needed for fusing instead of nothing but more Honor or Replicator fuel.

Once more just to make it absolutely clear for people:

North Star TUCKER is a 5* Legendary (Gold) character and is NOT in this pack.

North Star ARCHER is a 4* Super Rare (Purple) that IS featured in this pack. And he's decent.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had none of the golds, immortal chekov and worf and archer both at 3/4. Risked one pull, got worf, stepped away.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    My dilithium's in a locked box marked 'Killy' right now, but the moment she drops (fingers crossed) I'll happily take a shot at this one, Uhura there's a great example of non-canon done right.

...although the Wild West sub-theme is feeling a little biased towards gunfighters, can we get some of the other classic archetypes of the genre, like Madame Data?

I am exactly in the same boat. I almost "pulled the trigger" this morning, then remembered Killy, and resisted.

As for the Wild West theme, we should have had at least the School Teacher from the episode in ENT BEFORE a non canon Uhura?!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Question: For the High Noon pack (and other 6500 packs I presume), the statistics say 10% legendary and 90% super rare, but it is also stated clearly that purchasing this pack means one legendary guaranteed.

So, does 90% mean that the pack will yield one legendary and nine super rares?

I'd love to have Gunslinger Uhura but I don't think it's worth 6500 if the rest of the pack will only be rares and schematics after all.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lummelunda wrote: »
    Question: For the High Noon pack (and other 6500 packs I presume), the statistics say 10% legendary and 90% super rare, but it is also stated clearly that purchasing this pack means one legendary guaranteed.

I'd love to have Gunslinger Uhura but I don't think it's worth 6500 if the rest of the pack will only be rares and schematics after all.

We'll I bought the 6500 of this pack and got one legendary and the rest non-themed purples so I was pretty disappointed
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lummelunda wrote: »
    Question: For the High Noon pack (and other 6500 packs I presume), the statistics say 10% legendary and 90% super rare, but it is also stated clearly that purchasing this pack means one legendary guaranteed.

The 6500 dil pack comes with one guaranteed legendary, and the other 9 slots are guaranteed to be super rare crew or better. No schems, no blues/rares.

It's very possible to get more than one legendary in a pack, though. You have to view each slot in a vacuum- the odds of the nine not-guaranteed-legendary slots aren't really affected by the other eight not-guaranteed slots. -shrug-
  • It's very possible to get more than one legendary in a pack, though. You have to view each slot in a vacuum- the odds of the nine not-guaranteed-legendary slots aren't really affected by the other eight not-guaranteed slots. -shrug-

I know that's what they say, but it's really hard to buy into that. I've never bought a 6500 pack, but for the other regular 650 packs which guarantee a super rare, I've never received an additional 4 or 5* crew that wasn't in a behold. I'm not complaining, but since you mentioned it, it got me thinking.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @Shan Will the maximum reward threshold remain at 6 immortalized wildwesters or will there be a new threshold at 7 immortalized wildwesters once the update with Gunshooter Uhura in the collection is live? I'm asking because of strategic reasons. If the max reward stays at 6/7, then I'll focus on adding three more stars to Durango Troi (via premium portals) instead of risking a ton of Dilithium for Gunshooter Uhura.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunslinger Uhura needing 2 gold hats BOTH needing 4 purple whiskey's is NASTY