Home The Bridge

Gunslinger Uhura?

2»

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Gunslinger Uhura needing 2 gold hats BOTH needing 4 purple whiskey's is NASTY

Replicate. Easy. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Replicate. Easy. ;)

Replicating gold stuff takes way too much fuel, but yah... I'm going to have to
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    With even minimal voyages and starbase components separately fuel is not that much of a problem. Credits are, but such item probably cost comparable in credits too.

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Replicate. Easy. ;)

I’m not sure where you are with stockpiles of schematics, trainers, and rep rats, but I would be more concerned with credits. Personally, I get more trainers than I can possibly use, I have schematics coming out of my ears, I’ve hit the limit on nanopolymers, and still have a solid supply of replicator rations even after the voyage nerf. Credits, however, are a problem. Although I try real hard to not replicate anything above 2*, it sometimes can’t be avoided and that’s why I've been under a million credits for the last couple of weeks. That, and equipping all of the 1/5* legendaries (and event 4* crew) I’ve been grinding for the last few months can be pricy even when I don’t have to replicate high-level items.