Rachel Garrett in the vault

2»

Comments

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she out of the vault now?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Yes, she's gone and four "test" crew are there. Hopefully that didn't do anything to mess with AHSOG's copy.
  • edited May 2018
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Yes, she's gone and four "test" crew are there. Hopefully that didn't do anything to mess with AHSOG's copy.

The most they should do is to lock her so that she cannot be used whatsoever, even as use of an avatar or on the bridge crew, but keep her in his crew quarters because that would be severely messed up to take her away after the effort he went through. Reminds me of what Gandozer went through with Assimilated Spock (though he was only FE, not immortal).
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • That’s seriously messed up.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only two other crew with cmd/sci/dip are Commander T'Pol and Lieutenant Are Na Eth, both 4 stars. Crew with Sci/Cmd/Dip are Yarnak and Mirror Spock. So a pretty good skill combo imo. And pretty strong too!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Weird. What are you doing, DB? My Garrett is still in my crew list, out on a Voyage right now, actually.

I don't get it, they pushed her into the crew list fully and completely, even Assimilated Spock was not as official as she is. Why are they trying to hide her now?
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    She doesn't have any peak base stat and no peak gaunt stat ... maybe she's got decent Arena stats we couldn't see in those screenshots. Captain Killy also had that, and now Killy is the best card for my Arena deck (Admiral Division). However, CMD-SCI-DIP hasn't been featured too often, so it's fine. Surak, Sarah and Mirror T'Pol (all immortal) are my top three in that combo so far.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Nope, Arena stats are nothing amazing, either. Aside from being who she is, and her CMD/SCI Combo, not much to write home about her.dyi57hoob77b.jpg
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Nope, Arena stats are nothing amazing, either.
    They are - in defense. 10 second EVA 9 starts at 8 is excellent defense mechanism, most heavy hitters start at 8-12 and are 6 seconds or less, so are most burst damage ones.

That said switching crew from defense to offense and other way around is annoying.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    That said switching crew from defense to offense and other way around is annoying.

She managed to slip her ship through a temporal anomaly to avoid it being destroyed in a Romulan gangbang. Maybe not on purpose, but it still seems like Evasion could be her thing. ;)
    Too bad for her that she couldn't pull off the shrapnel evasion maneuver, though... Maybe she was still on cooldown.
  • She’s back in the vault
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's packs will be Garrett featured I guess
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Today's packs will be Garrett featured I guess
    You were right.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her stats are yucky
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 1089 (221-502), DIP 420 (123-248), SCI 996 (73-164)

FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 669 (221-502), DIP 195 (123-248), SCI 548 (73-164)

Traits: Astrophysicist, Diplomat, Human, Desperate, Federation, Starfleet, Hero, Pilot
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, bad base, bad gaunt ... overall at best mediocre voyager even FF. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Arena stats are nothing amazing, either. Aside from being who she is, and her CMD/SCI Combo, not much to write home about her.

I think she has a nice selection of traits. I personally would prefer to see higher proficiencies for a non-recurring crew but its certainly would be a big improvement over Captain T'Pol.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals