Home The Bridge
Options

Kirk vs Gorn

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
I got a behold and the old battle is back.
zi8nbn25vdim.jpg

Kirk vs Gorn 67 votes

Kirk
64%
ADM Fletcher [ET][KM]Videm[NDQ] Joker41NAM[TFA] Celeres William T. Riker[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCapt AjammKTz[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinPallidyneDittoKantFinnbarPinkyfirstJayBeezyPhotonKim~peregrine~[KF] Kapitan DobchanK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaMr. Lincoln 43 votes
Gorn
35%
uss_bonaventureCaptain_WhoKnight Ranger[TUFG] SiguardTravis S McClain[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-Meows[TLA]  84wbThis Sisko1Hungry Dog DDM12345678 of 123456789KaiRo(HGH)ApollocmdrworfNivenFres[Deleted User][FF] Vice Admiral NairneTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Pepex82Shy Khan 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually use Author Doctor more than either. But I do love my Gorn.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    ...neither...i agree with @Data1001, the doc is the best choice
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Gorn
    I agree with JiL, if you had to, Doc is best. But Gorn would win the fight with the giant Rock.
  • Options
    veXveX ✭✭
    Quick question... how do you guys postpone making decision on behold So you can ask for opinion on forum?
  • Options
    veX wrote: »
    Quick question... how do you guys postpone making decision on behold So you can ask for opinion on forum?

You can't do anything further in game until you choose if that's what you mean. Even if the game closes when you're away the Behold will trigger again immediately on start up.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Gorn
    It's nexus kirk... so Gorn.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Kirk
    Kirk because...Kirk
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk
    It’s probably due to when I immortalized each, but I got way more use out of Nexus Kirk than I did the Gorn Captain. I don’t use either now but I would still put either one ahead of Author Doctor because we’ve had several DIP/MED crew pop up in the last couple of months that should beat him soundly - Mintakan Troi even at 3/4* I think has him beat on total voyage score.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk
    veX wrote: »

I don't put it off for more than an hour or so. I check the wiki and crew comparison page. I like and value the opinions here and hope to get quick responses. I try to give my opinions for others.

I also read what is said about other behold to make my choices in the future.

I went with the doctor fairly quickly on this, but if it came to a Gorn / Kirk rematch, I think Kirk.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk
    Kirk, because he has a sweet axe.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I agree with JiL, if you had to, Doc is best. But Gorn would win the fight with the giant Rock.

Yes, i certainly wouldn't mind that behold as
    49iy98j0fma5.png
    tec1ibnxl13f.png
    but...
    3n20hbjazyhn.png
    Wanna knew the reason why i froze the gorn? With that bolder so precariously perched in his hand... who knows which red shirt it might've fallen on!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorn
    The game play decision very obviously favors Nexus Kirk. You'll get use out of him in events, and he has at least one 45% Gauntlet where he's a fairly decent choice unless you have an especially strong crew.

But for me, the Gorn Captain is just too cool for school and I was thrilled when I finally pulled him. Still need one more star on him before he'll be immortalized.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorn
    Rock beats Scissor/Axe
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Rock beats Scissor/Axe

I know this is from another show, but ...

“Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!” 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust