• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    It is looking like we may have one space after the Skirmish event is over for an active top player. :)

About us, a Top 5 fleet, highest Starbase in the game, best group of players in our fleet.....

Trista
  • Options
    A list of our fleet ranks since ranks were started:

1st - 3 times
    2nd - 4 times
    3rd - 9 times
    4th - 7 times
    5th - 4 times
    6th - 2 times
    7th - 1 time
    8th - 0 times
    9th - 2 times
    10th - 1 time

Trista
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Why not try the best fleet in the game? One spot is open......you know our requirements :)

Trista
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    We may have one spot available. Starbase is level 115. Top 3 fleet with a 6.5 average rank over the last 10 events. PM me here or in game. Take care!

Trista
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    We had a longtime player in our fleet retire (Byee Crunchee we will miss you), and have one spot available. We are looking for a 40+ active player, with VIP 10+ who can rank in the top 1000 or better. Imagine using the highest starbase bonuses in the game. Our Starbase is soon to be 116. Great people, great chats, and NO DRAMA. We are a top 3 fleet. PM me here or in game. Thank you :)

Trista
  • Options
    We are looking for one more Elite player to join our Top 5 fleet. Fleet rewards are usually claimed with 10-14 hours remaining every day. Our Starbase is almost Maxed.

If you are around VIP 10, have 4 shuttles, some 5/5s, an active player and want to be in a top fleet PM me here or in game. Or talk to one of our SST fleet officers/members.

Thank you : )

Trista

Callimachus currently lvl 63, VIP 8, shuttles 4, 170 crew, 31 legendaries.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I have been part of SST since shortly after it was started. I have seen other fleets rise and fall because their members are forced to spend to meet goals; they are forced to spend to get “enough” boosts; they are pressured into spending to basically buy themselves a top 100 finish...and so forth ad nauseum.

That is not the way this fleet has or ever will work. When we have great finishes, it is because 1) We, the players, wanted to do so; and, 2) We receive the support, advice, and comradeship you get from being among friends.

We now have a second fleet for lower level players and those who have chosen to ease off the throttle a bit. We do not want to see players spend themselves into bankruptcy (I have heard stories from other fleets where people have done insane things like spend their retirement savings to have top finishes). You will never hear those stories about Trista’s people.

The times I have had a top 10/top 5 finish are by my choice. If you know what you are doing, save your stuff, and pick the right moment, you can do well. And we are a fleet that can teach you how to do that without burning away your life’s savings.

Yes, some of us are whales, but we run the gamut from Free to Play (f2p) to Whale.

Plus, we are pretty sociable. Well, not me, but almost everyone besides me is!
  • Options
    We had a longtime player move to our second fleet, so we have a spot available. PM me here or in game.

Trista
  • Options
    Trista,
    I am intrested in joining your fleet.Level 78, VP 14, 4 shuttles, and VERY active.
    Stella
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    We should have one spot opening up very soon. Msg Zombie Squirrel or Trista for more info.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    One spot available for an elite player. Why not join a fun fleet with great people! We will set you up in a great squad, and with the highest Starbase in the game helping your crew stats, you will be very happy. And our players are spread out all over the planet as well. PM me here or in game.

Trista
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Still looking for an active elite player. Someone who can lead a squad if ever needed because of your crew, although our players usually have a great crew anyway. PM me here or in game.

Trista
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a new member of this fleet, and my only regret is that I didn't apply sooner. A great group of players/teammates/friends. If you want to play hard, experience the camaraderie of a likeminded team, and leave the drama behind, this is the place for you.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Just your luck, we will have a spot available after this event as one of our longtime players is moving to SST2. So if you are VIP12+, rank well in events and you are active, then send me a PM either here or in game.

Trista :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    We do have the one open spot from one of our players moving to one of our other fleets. In fact, only two players have left our fleet for other fleets since I started Starship Trista. And our players end up wanting to stay WITHIN our fleet organization, because we have such a great group of people. I think this says a lot about our fleet, and I truly enjoy each and every player in our fleets. They are simply, the best people around. No cheating, no macros, no squad manipulating allowed. PM me here or in game. Byee :)

Trista
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Deleted
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I wanted to say that I am so happy that the players in all of our SST fleets are such great people. I am so lucky to be surrounded by what I call the best officers in the game. And then passing the admiralship of SST2 to 'no longer here' who is such a great person and seeing what he has done in a few months....omg. We are not recruiting right now, but I am just publicly stating that I would have left the game well over a year ago if not for the friends I have made here. To those players, the blanks, the Fantastics, the iDatas, Kluks, Vashs, WeAreBorgs, Obi Wans, Chuckles.....omg I don't have enough room for everyone !!! Thank you all <3<3<3

Trista