Home Fleet Central
Options

Starship Trista - Starbase is Maxed at level 134

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Okay, so I was pulled back in from the great people in this STT community. There are worse things, such as NOT being in SST! lol, so we do have a spot for an active Captain. You will be among the many great players in our fleets, who also happen to be even better people! Our officers are about the best in the game and we do have in-fleet competitions. Our Starbase was the very first Starbase to be maxed (Uncle DB that should be an achievement). We use discord but it is not required. So PM me here or in the game if you are looking for a fun, competitive fleet <3

Trista
  • Options
    Nice Event average :smile:
  • Options
    We have an open spot for an active player. PM me here or in game. Thank you :)

Trista
  • Options
    A long time fleet member, one of our very first recruits, has decided to retire. :'( So now we have a spot for an active player to take his place. We are looking for an active player that is level 40+, has four shuttles and above all else loves this game. PM me here or in the game. Thank you

Trista
    <3<3<3
  • Options
    derkoenigderkoenig
    edited September 2019
    Looking to join a top tier fleet.
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining. LVL 64. 3 shuttles. Strictly F2P. I've been a very active player for 9 months now.
  • Options
    Looking to join a more active guild after current event. Level 75 Captain.
    VIP Level 14. 357 Immortal Crew. I believe I could contribute best as a squadron leader. - Captain "Shortpunch"
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see some folks posting that they're interested in joining our hard-playing, fun-loving, drama-free fleet. We've got some great players, and even better people. Just a reminder that, instead of posting here, you should send a private message directly to @Princess Trista .

Thanks!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    We have a rare spot available for an active player. PM me here or in the game. Thanks.

Trista
  • Options
    We had a player move to our third fleet so we now have a spot open for an active player. LV 45+, PM me here or in the game. Become a part of the SST group!

Trista <3<3<3
  • Options
    Our second Fleet, SST2 has an opening for a level 30+ player. We have a maxed Starbase, In-Fleet games and great people. We use Discord as well but that is not a requirement. PM me here or in-game.

Princess Trista