Home The Bridge
Options

Most Useful Faction

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
We have Hirogen and Dominion as factions this week. Those are the two most useless factions, in my experience. Thus the question: Which will be the most beneficial?

Edit: sorry for the typo. I can't fix it.

Most Useful Faction 53 votes

Herogen
54%
Rabb[KM]VidemCaptainUnderpantsCaptain TF[NDQ] Joker41NAMProsser William T. RikerNad HalJim RaynorAlthea Biermont[SJ] Admiral AkiAntasilThis Sisko1Hungry Dog DDMweatherseedAgge~peregrine~CFOHSilverknightMr. Lincolnguest_757423444811776 29 votes
Dominion
45%
WaldoMagRocpile[TUFG] SiguardTravis S McClainLady Gaghgagh[DB - Do Better]   Prowler·§ë· For the Many[10F] NewtonianQBallsK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaOdo MarmarosaMirrorMartigan[FF] Vice Admiral NairneGhostStalkerThurthorad[10F] Belle'Anna YateballZetterbeard Cmdr SinclairRyanf47Average Guy 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herogen
    Hirogen for the Casings
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hirogen has the casings....but Dominion has Power Cells and Polymers...

Guess it really comes down to what you need most.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion in anticipation of the mega.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are useful to me - these are the last two factions I haven't completed! This event should let me max them out, so the next time they pop up, I'll be able to get eight shuttles per 75 merits.

And there may be some Dominion characters coming next month...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herogen
    Hirogen has the casings....but Dominion has Power Cells and Polymers...

Guess it really comes down to what you need most.

I can get power cells from the Klingons and polymers from the Federation...but casings are only offered by the Heeroh-jenn.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Dominion
    Dralix wrote: »

Aren't DS9 and Augment the groups for the Mega?
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion

Yes, and Dominion characters come exclusively from DS9.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

The Dominion are from DS9. Also, some non-Dominion DS9 crew require Dominion seals.
  • Options
    Dominion

Yes, and Dominion characters come exclusively from DS9.

The Dominion are from DS9. Also, some non-Dominion DS9 crew require Dominion seals.

That would be a sweet bonus. For whatever reason, I figured the main cast would be the focus. This really would open some doors. 😀
  • Options
    Dominion
    We had a thread a while ago where we discussed the bonus crew and the likely options were everyone every week or specified crew every week plus Augments. I think the more time has passed, I have figured it would be specified crew plus Augments. Maybe the specified crew one week could be Dominion. Go First Goran'Agar go......
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion

This is why I'll be focusing Dominion too.
    Besides there are also more Dominion characters than Hirogen ones so far.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion
    I leveled all. But now using Killy and cadet Wesley Crusher to do my dailies. So I will level them slowly.

But I did notice while leveling I did not have a lot of the Dominion faction items and I did run out and had to send faction missions for Dominion.

So I have to say Dominion too. Thinking with upcoming megaevent I will need Dominion faction items.
  • Options
    [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    Herogen
    Don't worry about the spelling mistake... at least you didn't make a video where you mispronounced it and showed it to thousands to Trek fans. lol
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herogen
    I don't think we will see Dominion characters in the summer Mega. Yes, they are DS9 related, but Dominion was one of the options in the summer Mega voting. I'm guessing they will hold off on any Dominion until they do a Mega that is specifically Dominion vs. ?
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Herogen
    3*casings are worth more than latinum. Hirogen all the way.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion
    Dominion to farm items for the free Dominion Dukat we're about to get this month.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Dominion
    I don't think we will see Dominion characters in the summer Mega. Yes, they are DS9 related, but Dominion was one of the options in the summer Mega voting. I'm guessing they will hold off on any Dominion until they do a Mega that is specifically Dominion vs. ?

Good because of stat configuration I am running 3 Hirogen and 1 Dominion
    However, I do not need any of the items that Hirogen faction gives.
    And, I need Power Cells, Synthesized Polymer, and Microconnectors.

Edit: Since I only need them when I am leveling somebody quickly. My need will wait to next week. However, my second account has gotten Revolutionary Damar. I am thinking I want him leveled quickly. But do not know until tomorrow, if he will be needed for next week.

Edit2: like your comment on Dominion maybe Revolutionary Damar may not be of use in megaevent too. So I may be slowly leveling him too.