Home The Bridge
Options

Roga Danar??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if he's the 4* or the 5*

BETTER be 5* or I'll most likely be banned...

He's 4*. Sisko is the 5*
  • Options
    Seriously? Here's how this works: Roga Danar = 5*
    YET ANOTHER random variant of a staple crew member =4*
    (Worse yet, Nog, Rom, Torres, Joachim, even Window-licker Wesley made 5*)
    Roga Danar spanked O'Brien and 2 SEC at the same time, treats Worf like a rag-doll annoyance, was able to mis-direct even Data, and leads a team of warriors (after breaking them out of prison) to the capital city almost faster than Picard can say "tea, Earl Gray, hot."
    If there's version of a MAJOR crew member - that there are already FOUR 5* versions of... MAKE HIM A 4* EVENT CREW.
    There's not another variant OF Roga Danar to make 5* in the future.
    I guess as long as he can beat any other single crew in the game (accurate/realistic)... Then I'm all good.
    Giving the "fan-faves" 20 different 5* cards is just shady. I realize you make more money off the game that way... [You've made a TON off me..] but you'll not get another dime out of me. Ever.
    Don't worry, I was almost there anyway.. This just makes it sting.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    BETTER be 5* or I'll most likely be banned...
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Catching Fire
    Event Type: Skirmish Event
    Event Crew: Enemy Lines Sisko 5* (New), Roga Danar 4* (New) and Young Khan 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 05/31 until Monday 06/04

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Bell Riots Bashir 5* (New)

@Miles {BB} Vorkosigan - See you in a while, then... Hope you don't get too lonely. Oh, and... sorry? :s
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) THANK YOU, D.B.!!!!!!!!!!
    (2) Didn't need to google him - I think he should have been added 2 YEARS ago.
    This is the only crew I was disappointed to NOT see in the game over the last 2 years! I've been requesting, pleading, demanding, and screaming for only TWO things: Roga Danar, and the Husnock war-ship. I played the CCG, and still have Danar and the Husnock ship in my deck. I have a ton of these old cards, Enterprise and entire crew, the Yamato, IKC Pagh, IKC Buruk (sp?).. The Husnock ship is the strongest ship in the game, and Danar is the strongest crewman.

Tres tres excited! I'm getting my ROGA DANAR!!
    *Opens wallet, starts throwing money, laughs maniacally whilst dancing a jig*

Ah, I fondly remember the Husnock.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hoped he'd be the 5*, butt oh well. :) At least he's in the game now. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously? Here's how this works: Roga Danar = 5*
    YET ANOTHER random variant of a staple crew member =4*
    (Worse yet, Nog, Rom, Torres, Joachim, even Window-licker Wesley made 5*)
    Roga Danar spanked O'Brien and 2 SEC at the same time, treats Worf like a rag-doll annoyance, was able to mis-direct even Data, and leads a team of warriors (after breaking them out of prison) to the capital city almost faster than Picard can say "tea, Earl Gray, hot."
    If there's version of a MAJOR crew member - that there are already FOUR 5* versions of... MAKE HIM A 4* EVENT CREW.
    There's not another variant OF Roga Danar to make 5* in the future.
    I guess as long as he can beat any other single crew in the game (accurate/realistic)... Then I'm all good.
    Giving the "fan-faves" 20 different 5* cards is just shady. I realize you make more money off the game that way... [You've made a TON off me..] but you'll not get another dime out of me. Ever.
    Don't worry, I was almost there anyway.. This just makes it sting.

for the record 2 things.

1) this is never how things have worked. There are 3 and 4* versions of Q, character power has nothing to do with star level.
    2) if it did rest solely on character power, Sisko is part non-linear wormhole alien, kinda puts him above Danar, so he would still lose out and be the 4*
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) THANK YOU, D.B.!!!!!!!!!!
    (2) Didn't need to google him - I think he should have been added 2 YEARS ago.
    This is the only crew I was disappointed to NOT see in the game over the last 2 years! I've been requesting, pleading, demanding, and screaming for only TWO things: Roga Danar, and the Husnock war-ship. I played the CCG, and still have Danar and the Husnock ship in my deck. I have a ton of these old cards, Enterprise and entire crew, the Yamato, IKC Pagh, IKC Buruk (sp?).. The Husnock ship is the strongest ship in the game, and Danar is the strongest crewman.

Tres tres excited! I'm getting my ROGA DANAR!!
    *Opens wallet, starts throwing money, laughs maniacally whilst dancing a jig*

While not a character card in CCG, Amanda Rogers was a good power card whose namesake is also lacking from Timelines.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Roga Danar - The most OP "primitive" antagonist in TNG.
  • Options
    I've been waiting for this one. One of the best early season TNG episodes, carrying a message about the treatment of war veterans. Roga Danar was a truly memorable character. Just hoping he gets some good stats and traits. Should be a SEC beast... (Not to be confused with sexy beast)