Home The Bridge
Options

Today's Special Offers 5/28

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
I got plunder the galaxy (30 10x packs, 500K credits, chrons and DIL) for 100 bucks... Hard pass
I wonder if I'll EVER get the 10 for 10 again....

What did everyone else get?

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    94ylalh2ok5p.png
    I will never buy this offer. I wouldn't even pay $5 for this.

Really disappointed yet again with my weekly offer. Especially since I have 20 free crew slots.

Thanks for nothing DB.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Really disappointed yet again with my weekly offer. Especially since I have 20 free crew slots.

Thanks for nothing DB.

That one is atrocious, baffled that they still offer it so constantly since so many people could only use those schematics as replicator fuel
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

I would and I'm a cheep bastard. $5 for 1000 dil is pretty good. $34 for 1000 dil is horrendous.

I got a 10x10. I was kinda hoping for cheep dil because I think its time to go farming for Guinan and Worf in Voyages.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    EXCEED YOUR DREAMS
    +5000 VIP POINTS
    400% VALUE
    As thanks for... yada yada... with TWENTY-FIVE 10x Premium Packs, plus 5000 Chronitons and 4000 Dilithium to help level your crew. One-time only.
    $100

giphy.gif
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I was offered the 15 packs plus 1500 DIL for $25. All in all, not a bad deal, but I'm saving to buy Sisko this week.

The Sisko is of Bajor. The Sisko is of my wallet.
  • Options
    Honor chronitos whatever? NO thank you.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I would and I'm a cheep bastard. $5 for 1000 dil is pretty good. $34 for 1000 dil is horrendous.

I got a 10x10. I was kinda hoping for cheep dil because I think its time to go farming for Guinan and Worf in Voyages.

The reason I wouldn't buy this even at a cheaper price is general principle. Offers like this will never go away if someone os buying them.
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    Fail-Troll the Galaxy.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Dilithium overload $99.99 not happening, even if I had the money in the account.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was offered the 15 packs plus 1500 DIL for $25.

This was my offer too. Just hard to get too excited about the regular premium portal anymore since I have a great majority of the 4s immortal. Especially with chances for 5s being so low.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload
    5600 for $50
    Thought it was a joke
    Still do
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the option of paying 46 pounds for 1300 schematics for three ships I have already completed.

I took the "well that isn't going to ever happen" option
  • Options
    Honorable Pirsuits. That is a pass, big time.
  • Options
    Be Assimilated. Easy pass
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I got the horrible low schematics and 1000 dil. I don’t think PT Barnum could find a sucker dumb enough to fall for it. DB here is a hint, if you want people to buy schematics then you better make it a minimum of a 9/10 ship. There isn’t a chance in hell I would ever spend money to buy schematics that won’t even create the ship. Seriously need to reassess what you consider valuable, it’s getting way beyond insulting.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Conquer Space, as I have all of those ships maxed I'll just have to save my money.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    lqcNxho.png
    Starry Skies again. Hard pass.
    Somebody MUST be buying these offers, but I think they are in the rotation mainly to inflate the value of Premium Portals. If everyone got the 10 for 10 offer every week, why would anyone bother buying dilithium in the regular store to pay slightly better (depending on bonus dil) than $10 a pop per Premium ten pull?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    I got plunder the galaxy (30 10x packs, 500K credits, chrons and DIL) for 100 bucks... Hard pass
    I wonder if I'll EVER get the 10 for 10 again....

What did everyone else get?

I got the 50 dollar version of your offer on my main account, Reach your Goals.
    That is 15 10x packs, 3000 Chron, 3000 dil. No credits🤔 did it have it before.
    Easy pass for me.

My second account got one of the schematics offer Dilithium overload. Again easy pass.

I am guessing hard pass means you would never do it.
    My easy pass means I did not even contemplate buying it.
  • Options
    utbrof1ntoo0.png

Two consecutive weeks, two consecutive purchases to feed the algorithm. 🖖🏻

Looks like, for once DB's little clause about ''just for you" was actually true this time, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST YOU WHO GOT THAT OFFER!!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I got the option of paying 46 pounds for 1300 schematics for three ships I have already completed.

I took the "well that isn't going to ever happen" option

Same here. Beyond awful...it makes one wonder if the people at DB who put these offers together have ever played the game or just throw darts at a wall with prices and another wall with items.

85tn6dhjawer.png
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    utbrof1ntoo0.png

Looks like, for once DB's little clause about ''just for you" was actually true this time, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST YOU WHO GOT THAT OFFER!!

RNGehosaphat showed me some love, what can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I got the Dilithium Overload again & passed on it again.
  • Options
    Fail the starry skies again
    lqcNxho.png
    Somebody MUST be buying these offers, but I think they are in the rotation mainly to inflate the value of Premium Portals. If everyone got the 10 for 10 offer every week, why would anyone bother buying dilithium in the regular store to pay slightly better (depending on bonus dil) than $10 a pop per Premium ten pull?

Sadly I think this is their logic too, meaning these filler offers aren’t going away anytime soon :\

Oh well, not planning on buying anything until at least the next portal update anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    19cyzj3a769b.png
    I don't see this happening anytime soon. With the current drop rates for gold crew being what they are, dilithium is fast becoming irrelavant to me. And I will probably halt spending until something is done about fixing the honor debt for existing crew.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    utbrof1ntoo0.png

Granitas says "Falsehood".
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Elynduil wrote: »
    EXCEED YOUR DREAMS
    +5000 VIP POINTS
    400% VALUE
    As thanks for... yada yada... with TWENTY-FIVE 10x Premium Packs, plus 5000 Chronitons and 4000 Dilithium to help level your crew. One-time only.
    $100

If I had anticipated the crew slot sale, this offer might have seemed quite a bit more worthwhile... Damnit.
  • Options
    I got the 10 for $10, finally. Beholds in all but one pack, two of them Begolds. Got Commander Kira and Joachim, which is perfect timing.