Home The Bridge
Options

Today's Special Offers 5/28

2»

Comments

• Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I got the 15x10 offer for $33 CAD. I normally wouldn't buy it but I said "just this once" because I could use the added dilithium and I have lots of open crew slots.

The results were okay. One begold that consisted of 23rd Century Martok, Mobile Doctor and the Founder. I didn't have any but I chose the Founder because she's semi-useful for Gauntlet, though I probably should have went with the Doctor. Whatever.

Only two duplicate 4*s in the whole pack, three new 4*s I didn't previously have and the 3rd or 4th stars on a lot of characters I've been working on lately. Plus lots of honour to get me a 5* citation ahead of the mega event.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 15x10 offer for $33 CAD. I normally wouldn't buy it but I said "just this once" because I could use the added dilithium and I have lots of open crew slots.

The results were okay. One begold that consisted of 23rd Century Martok, Mobile Doctor and the Founder. I didn't have any but I chose the Founder because she's semi-useful for Gauntlet, though I probably should have went with the Doctor. Whatever.

Only two duplicate 4*s in the whole pack, three new 4*s I didn't previously have and the 3rd or 4th stars on a lot of characters I've been working on lately. Plus lots of honour to get me a 5* citation ahead of the mega event.

Before I got Locutus and Chancellor Gowron, I used the Founder fairly regularly in the gauntlet. And if you’re doing alright on MED between Cornwell and (starting next week) Darth Bashir, the Mobile Doctor might not be that critical for you.