Home The Bridge

What is the Highest Amount of Chronitons you can get from a single Skirmish Bonus Reward drop?

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
Thus far the most Chronitons I have gotten from a single Skirmish Bonus Reward drop is 300, and I was wondering whether anyone else may have gotten more than this. Has anyone seen a larger drop, and if so, how much? Or do we know with certainty that 300 is the max?

2g317iveimzf.png

Best Answer

• t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    from multiple discord rooms, no one has reported more than 300, this includes a large chunk of the top 100 or their fleets.

Answers

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    300 is my highest. 76 (weird number) is my lowest. And I've gotten both on the same battle with the same crew. Apparently the base number before crew multipliers is random.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife got 600 once yesterday.
    edited June 2018

My wife got 600 once yesterday.

or did she get 600 vp that looks deceptively similar on small screen devices and happens commonly?
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    300 tops here
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's keep talking about this until DB says "hmmm, too many chronos being given out there" and just like voyages nerfs them up..... :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    Let's keep talking about this until DB says "hmmm, too many chronos being given out there" and just like voyages nerfs them up..... :neutral:

I'm pretty sure they know what the event reward amounts are..... I meant, it's DB, so maybe not. But a max drop amount is pretty silly to try to go all fight club over.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    75, 150, and 300 are the three chron tiers I've seen so far on Epic (with Enemy Lines Sisko in crew).
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Highest credits I've gotten is 6,000. Highest VP I've gotten is 1,500. Makes sense that Chrons can go higher, but I've only ever gotten the lowest tier. Chrons and Honor are the most infrequent drops for me.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely 600 chronitons not VP.
    Best I've got was 150.
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    300 Chronitons, 1500 VP, 300 Honor are the best I've gotten so far. Haven't paid much heed to the credits. Most intel I've had drop was 60.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best I've done is 150. They are not dropping for me.
  • Highest VP i’ve been getting is 1,000. What are you guys using to get 1,500?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    My tops are 1500vp, 240 intel, 300 Chron, 300 honor, 6000 credits.

Do not think crew effects these awards.
    But having Young Khan or event bonus crew does give you the highest battle VP for a round.

I think bonus ship just gives improved hull. But not sure because I do not have ship with bonus on the epic.

Okay video says bonus crew provide better reward drops.
    So the highest level of prizes can only be achieved by event bonus crew with trait. So unless their trait is up we cannot obtain best reward drop.
    So that means try to have Young Khan, or any of the other three with a trait bonus. Otherwise you cannot get best reward drop. But keep in mind drop is still random with the lowest occurring more often.

No bonus crew. Possibly only 1 level drop
    No bonus crew but trait. Possibly 2
    Bonus but not event or trait. Possibly 2
    Bonus not event but trait. Possibly 3
    Event bonus but not trait. Possibly 3
    Event bonus plus trait. Possibly 4
    If I have all 3 level drops except for pack which has not dropped yet for me.
    Then there should be one level higher drop
    Guess what 600 Chron. and 3000VP are possible
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Highest VP i’ve been getting is 1,000. What are you guys using to get 1,500?

I think you are talking battle win. Which highest is 1000VP
    We are talking those rewards where you can spend dil to get another one.
    1500VP has only occurred twice for me. Never got the 3000VP.
    Have two accounts I have opened more than 500 of them.
    I have yet to get one of the rewards at all pulls or packs.
    And have yet to get the highest reward for each, VP,Intel,Credits,Chron,and honor.

If you always use say Young Khan or one of the others event specific, than you have a shot at the highest drops if the trait comes up.
  • Ah. Cheers!

I thought I was missing out on something!
    Definitely 600 chronitons not VP.
    Best I've got was 150.

Assuming there is no screenshot, and its the only reported occurence of this?
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Most I've seen is 260-something.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like you're not using event crew, and therefore not getting max rewards.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

If you have a FF Young Khan include him on your ship.

Even if not FF use Young Khan on first four battles and replace on last battle if you need better crew to win that battle. On last battle no bonus in having bonus crew.

3rd level of bonus rewards 240 Intel, 300 Chron, 300 honor, 6000 credits, 1500VP.
    Do no know what packs give. Only know of some getting a single 3* pull.
    It is believed, but not by all, that there is a fourth level.
    3000VP and 600 Chron. have been reported by one person each.

I came to the conclusion of a 4th level when the reports were already out and I examined the possibilities for bonus crew. I believe you have to have event specific bonus crew and trait to have a chance at a 4th level reward.
    However, it is very rare if it does exist.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this. You're right, I didn't have an event character assigned to the ship, that explains the odd numbers I was getting. I still made my goal for this event, which was to finish top 5000 to get Operations Uniform Khan FFed. Something for me to bear in mind next Skirmish event though.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • 300 chrons in a single drop.. but i got 750 in 1 skirmish.. that was a blast.. with supply kit thats almost 8 free skirmish runs.. honestly at the start of the event i had ultra luck with chronitons.. but last 3h i grinded to get top 200, and wound up with top 200 and 950 spare chrons.. must have gotten like 3500.. it was a blast.. really like this type of event.. but it is a bit time consuming..
  • I put together a list of 1000 bonus pulls. 600 chrons never dropped...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    In two accounts, at least 1300 bonus pulls managed to get 1 single premium pull. 1100 had chance if there is a fourth level of reward. Got none.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that it's over, I guess the credit drops were a "you lose" considering they were only 1500 to 3000 credits. Compared to 150 or 300 chronitons, a joke.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    But compared to 120 or 240 Intel, it's rather decent, lol. Wasn't there a 6000 credits as well?
  • There was. Out of 967 bonus pulls i got it 15 times.
    Credit rewards came to a total of 691.000 Credits...
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

If you have a FF Young Khan include him on your ship.

Even if not FF use Young Khan on first four battles and replace on last battle if you need better crew to win that battle. On last battle no bonus in having bonus crew.

3rd level of bonus rewards 240 Intel, 300 Chron, 300 honor, 6000 credits, 1500VP.
    Do no know what packs give. Only know of some getting a single 3* pull.
    It is believed, but not by all, that there is a fourth level.
    3000VP and 600 Chron. have been reported by one person each.

I came to the conclusion of a 4th level when the reports were already out and I examined the possibilities for bonus crew. I believe you have to have event specific bonus crew and trait to have a chance at a 4th level reward.
    However, it is very rare if it does exist.

I ran 2 accounts and cae 180th and 208th, The highest chronitons on both accounts were 300,

I did get 1 anomaly where I received 1x Rare Reward Pull which gave me Vash.
  • Irial wrote: »
    Thus far the most Chronitons I have gotten from a single Skirmish Bonus Reward drop is 300, and I was wondering whether anyone else may have gotten more than this. Has anyone seen a larger drop, and if so, how much? Or do we know with certainty that 300 is the max?

2g317iveimzf.png

300 here too!