Home The Bridge

What is the Highest Amount of Chronitons you can get from a single Skirmish Bonus Reward drop?

2»

Answers

• 300 is my highest. 76 (weird number) is my lowest. And I've gotten both on the same battle with the same crew. Apparently the base number before crew multipliers is random.

They must have had an array of quantity and another array of prizes, in the quantity array it was 76, 150 and 300, as everyone might see, 76 is a typing mistake, should have been 75 because of the rest of the numbers, one more every time you get 76 is useful!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    It was mentioned by DB that there would be be a big bonus for trait on event crew.(Young Khan et al)
    This would mean the only way to get highest tier reward is with event crew and trait.
    We should have been checking whether 300 Chron. was obtainable without trait.
    If it was obtainable without trait then there would be a higher reward possible.
    Oh well, problem for next Skirmish event.

Edit: I believe Young Khan had the trait bonus for all but 1 battle that gave bonus rewards. That battle occurred in phase one and was the 4th battle (fifth did not give bonus reward)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I did get 1 anomaly where I received 1x Rare Reward Pull which gave me Vash.

Haha, I got 2 single premium pulls as Skirmish bonus rewards, and got Vash for both of them. Then I got 2 more of her from the recent daily reward singles.

ux1xr7ap3el2.jpg

That woman gets around.

Uh oh, you better hope DB makes a higher star value of her. She seems to be following you around.😉🙂

Edit: did I pick up airlocked crew on my recent voyage I got Vash🤔
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Uh oh, you better hope DB makes a higher star value of her. She seems to be following you around.😉🙂

Edit: did I pick up airlocked crew on my recent voyage I got Vash🤔

I could think of worse people to stalk me. :p But I really do hope we get a 4* Vash at some point. Certainly seems like we should at least get a Maid Marian version of her to go with all the other Robin Hood-themed crew.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds of the David Marcus week where just about every pull folks did got a David Marcus...
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    @Shan confirmed to me via PM that 300 was the Maximum number of Chronitons from a single drop.

Thanks to all for their input!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well that is disappointing, because there is no advantage other than maybe hull repair, for having trait match with exact event bonus crew.
    Shan wrote: »
    Some Q/A:

- Will crew in assigned to Voyages/Shuttles be locked out for Skirmishes: No
    - What kind of bonus do bonus crew provide: bonus crew that have a matching traitwill increase VP gain and, at the end of a battle, will enhance repair if you choose to repair, or enhance rewards if that is the option chosen.
    - Will trait bonus/crew bonus stack: No. If you use multiple bonus crew, only the highest bonus will be taken into account. Edited: removed the notion of trait as it is included in the concept of bonus crew, when an event includes crew with a specific trait.
    - What kind of bonus do featured ships provide: From our blog post "Different featured ships will give hull bonuses during each event, so choose your ship wisely. "

Important distinction for bonus crew: each battle in a Skirmish has its own traits to match, bonus crew provide a better trait match bonus. (Similarly to a Galaxy Event when building an event item)

• arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Well that is disappointing, because there is no advantage other than maybe hull repair, for having trait match with exact event bonus crew.
    Some Q/A:

- What kind of bonus do bonus crew provide: bonus crew that have a matching traitwill increase VP gain and, at the end of a battle, will enhance repair if you choose to repair, or enhance rewards if that is the option chosen.
    - Will trait bonus/crew bonus stack: No. If you use multiple bonus crew, only the highest bonus will be taken into account. Edited: removed the notion of trait as it is included in the concept of bonus crew, when an event includes crew with a specific trait.
    - What kind of bonus do featured ships provide: From our blog post "Different featured ships will give hull bonuses during each event, so choose your ship wisely. "

Important distinction for bonus crew: each battle in a Skirmish has its own traits to match, bonus crew provide a better trait match bonus. (Similarly to a Galaxy Event when building an event item)

Uhhhhhh VP is a pretty big advantage
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    arjuna wrote: »
    Some Q/A:

You get that without trait bonus on event specific crew.

In phase one, 4th battle Young Khan does not have trait bonus. He was my only bonus crew. I received max VP of 1000.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »
    Some Q/A:

You get that without trait bonus on event specific crew.

In phase one, 4th battle Young Khan does not have trait bonus. He was my only bonus crew. I received max VP of 1000.

gotcha, thought you were saying there wasn't an advantage to the event specific crew. Currently skirmishes would only "reward" you for a trait match if you didn't have event crew on the selected ship otherwise it just takes the greatest bonus which would always be event crew