Home The Bridge

Did they nerf chrons in Phase 2?

2»

Comments

• Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the first day I was able to play for 3 hours straight due to chrons dropping. On Saturday morning I had my first 250 chron drop (I can only play elite) I think I've had another couple of 125 drops but nothing like the first few hours. I'm able to play for a half hour to an hour now before I have to wait on my chrons recharging overnight or a voyage coming in.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I received more Chrons in phase 2. RNG gave me heavy amounts of credits in phase 1, along with a decent amount of VP drops. Phase 2 has been mostly Chrons.
  • 600 Chron.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received more Chrons in phase 2. RNG gave me heavy amounts of credits in phase 1, along with a decent amount of VP drops. Phase 2 has been mostly Chrons.

I still get them only once every few times through the set. And then never more than 150. What was your ship and how many bonus crew?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    600 Chron.

Your the 2nd person to report receiving 600 Chron. the other report came from husband about his wife.

Still because a lot of us made mistake with 600 VP it still will probably need a pic to convince people.

However, there was a report of 3000 VP and that cannot be confused with anything.

So still likely there was a 4th level of bonus. But, it will have to wait for next Skirmish for screenshots of these rarities.
  • I wasn't able to play much until last night, so I'd accumulated 40k Intel. In the course of burning that down, I accumulated over 2k chrons. I had to sleep rather than spend it, but that probably would've netted me another 1k chrons at least, given drop rates.
  • I received more Chrons in phase 2. RNG gave me heavy amounts of credits in phase 1, along with a decent amount of VP drops. Phase 2 has been mostly Chrons.

I still get them only once every few times through the set. And then never more than 150. What was your ship and how many bonus crew?

I rolled with a max Borg Cube for the event. I started with Khan but switched to Bell Riots Bashir once I got him. I just went with my quick kill team for the other slots since my main goal was to get the battle over as quickly as possible. I got it down to being able to destroy all 5 opponents in 3:05

• Hamsters2Hamsters2 ✭✭✭
    Didn't play until Friday night. From that point:
    For phase 1 did 84 skirmishes and averaged 27 chrons per skirmish
    For phase 2 did 91 skirmishes and averaged 25 chrons per skirmish

Definitely not an endless supply to play forever, but was glad to have them. Used some of my chrons from messages to earn more intel since seemed liked a good investment.