Home The Bridge

Chancellor Gorkon?

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
I just wondered if anyone had gotten him yet? No luck for me but I did get a Worf and Khan's last star so quitting while I am ahead.
DB: Do Better

Comments

• I know @eXo | Frank has gotten him, seen him on your bridge crew.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverRose got FTM on him. She also got FTM on Tosk. :)
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got him too, second pack. :)
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thank, i may take another splash then ;)
  • No Gorkon but I did FF Colonel Worf
  • No Gorkon but 2 Colonel Worf.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a chance on one pack and was thrilled when the first crew to populate was, indeed, Chancellor Gorkon. He's been high on my wishlist ever since I started playing. I didn't even bother looking up his stats or traits. The Undiscovered Country is simply that important to me.

I was a bit surprised by how demonstrative, almost cheerful, he looks in the artwork. I think of him as more composed than that, almost solemn. It works, though! There's a palpable sense of hopefulness in the artwork, and that's an even stronger core element of the character than his outward demeanor.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been at the top of my wish list for new characters. Wish he was an event crew. I'm not going fishing for him in a portal where I have crew FF. Oh well, hopefully he shows up in another portal at some point.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    He's been at the top of my wish list for new characters. Wish he was an event crew. I'm not going fishing for him in a portal where I have crew FF. Oh well, hopefully he shows up in another portal at some point.
    Yeah, likewise. I do wish that DB would make these most wanted crew more widely available maybe they'll gift us a copy in 2021 for the 30th Anniversary of the movie.

Jim