You have got to be kidding me...

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
7lhp17zsdf3i.png
This is just ridiculous.

Comments

• Im considering sitting this one out.
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Really, what did you do to the tech people Shan? Why do they hate you and stir up the community this way. Can nobody do anything about this? It is not fun for anyone.
  • wfgwfg ✭✭
    It's like they're purposely trying to punish those of us whom the RNG has not gifted with a copy of Guinan.
  • ChangChang ✭✭✭
    99% chance to get Guinan...I'd be the 1% that fails. Thanks RNG.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Ya I am actually rather pissed about this right now.
  • Im going to do it and not do any merit refreshes.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to do it and not do any merit refreshes.

That's actually a great way to build merits. I always play that way when I don't like the skill/traits.
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    Awful gauntlet
  • please don't flame me but I have 2 ff/fe guinan and these gauntlets **tsk tsk** so bad since rng always favors the defense. so even though I get 2 cracks at guinan a round you need 4 shots to get 1 win
  • piwdkldib82o.gif
    Wondering what the point of running up all these random 1/5 star characters was when y'all just keep running the same Gauntlet over and over.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    wfg wrote: »
    It's like they're purposely trying to punish those of us whom the RNG has not gifted with a copy of Guinan.

I have Guinan and this isn't ok with me either.

Guinan means you get to lose a coinflip despite better collections and starbase bonuses, or if you luck into a win, now she is useless against other guinans. It's a horrible gauntlet design, the locutus is actually interesting with brutal borg human, as brutal humans are not uncommon. They need to rework her 65% to more common double occurrence.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehmiga wrote: »
    I refuse to participate in this a 4th time.

Isn’t it the fifth for the A rotation in the last five weeks and fourth in the last two or three? I can’t shake the idea that this is #5...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This is now 4 of the last 5 gauntlets that Guinan has been @ 65%... an all-time low for gauntlets, and I even have a FE 3/5 Guinan.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    The El Aurian trait is just obnoxious.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Just wow.....
    ppr7o8z4uduz.png

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    rylrut1qpvdl.jpeg
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I am sitting this one out as well. Hopefully DB will prevent.this from happening again...hopefully
  • This is only slightly better than the DIP gauntlets with her at 65%. Slightly. My Guinan is essentially worthless, and every other round is a wall of them. Way to think this through....
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yup this has got to be my 5th or 6th Guinan event. someone should keep track of when they happen!

8 Jun - El-Aurian, Counselor, Bartender
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    please don't flame me but I have 2 ff/fe guinan and these gauntlets *Vegan Poutine* so bad since rng always favors the defense. so even though I get 2 cracks at guinan a round you need 4 shots to get 1 win

Put it this way. Those of us without a single Guinan don't even have a single chance.

None of my top crew even hit a single trait match and I will hit walls of 65% characters simply because I have not been lucky enough to win the legendary
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get any Guianan and in my last Gauntlets Guianan was 5 or 25 %
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this, I haven't had the guinan gauntlet in ages I keep getting Engineering ones either human, jury-rigger or the borg / brutal one
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this, I haven't had the guinan gauntlet in ages I keep getting Engineering ones either human, jury-rigger or the borg / brutal one

There's two different days, commonly named A & B. I'm the same as you, I keep getting engineering ones with human/jury rigger and borg/brutal. When we start our second day other players are just entering their first.

I think the gauntlet is broken....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well you can always skip a Guinan's day.
  • Well, mine was Locutus day. So... you know what to expect :)
  • Well, if your not playing the Gauntlet then possibly you have time to drop by and powerwash my patio. There must be kryptonite near by I'm feeling haggard and don't want to do it either....😂😂😂