Home The Bridge

How many of you never got a Legendary crew in Gauntlet?

2»

Comments

• [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approx 1 drop every three to four months, depending on who is in there to drop.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    S31 wrote: »
    Yeah indeed and I can't edit it. Just pretend that the first option is Locutus.

I picked the first option already because it said Caretaker. Also anyone can get Locutus. There's no need to put him in the poll.

I still have no Locutus ...
  • edited June 2018
    I never got Caretaker
    I have 3 profiles, so let's start counting.
    1. Main Profile VIP 14: 0x Locutus (obtained 1 buying 3/4 Borg Packs), 3x Guinan, 0x Caretaker (Gauntlet is still active for this Crewmen and I wish to get him soon enough)
    2. Secondary profile VIP 12: 2x Locutus, 2x Guinan and 2x Caretakers already
    3. Third profile VIP 0 (started by the biginning of 2017, abandoned at captain level 22 or so just less than a month after starting it and re taken by Vulcan-Romulan megaevent): 0x of any Gauntlet Legendary, but I must admit I am playing gauntlet on this profile after having gotten my first Surak
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got any Legendary
    Why do you have three different accounts?
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got any Legendary
    S31 wrote: »
    Why do you have three different accounts?

I know a few people with four accounts.

I only have two, though.
  • I never got Caretaker
    0 Locutus
    2 Guinan
    0 Caretaker

The 2 Guinan cards dropped pretty close together, soon after I'd leveled enough to make a decent go at gauntlet, but I haven't seen anything since, playing pretty near daily with streaks regularly in the 20s.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    1 locutus, 6 guinans, 0 banjomans.

Caretaker is Very frustrating as I usually finish top 3 and get streaks of over 50. A fleetmate has 7 copies of him. Go figure??
    DB: Do Better
  • I never got Guianan
    I got Locutus on the last day, in the last eligible gauntlet for him before the change over. Never got Guinan and no luck yet on the Caretaker.
  • I never got Caretaker
    i think this polls make me lucky there was one about not getting anything on the dabo wheel and then within days i got a top row purple that FF my character and now last night i got a caretaker. So i have 1 guinan and 1 caretaker and i joined after the switch to locutus so although i only have 2 of them i got all of the ones i could win in the gauntlet.

Now i know 2 is a very small sample of data but i both got them all immediately after the gauntlet ended in was the weekend and i was up playing other games? When did you guys get yours the next day or soon after the gauntlet ended ?
  • edited June 2018
    Got one Locutus and either 2 or 3 Guinans (cannot recall if I did a DYC) from Gauntlet, so far zero Caretakers.

Although I've either developed a sense of zen, or no long give a faecal matter, about getting the 5* when playing the Gauntlet, which tells a tale about how engaging the Gauntlet is these days.

I'd be irked if the opportunity was removed any time soon though.
  • I never got any Legendary
    Why stop there? I've never received anything remotely of value from the Gauntlet. 3 standard portal pulls maybe? I just hope for merits and not credits but even that is rare for me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them all
    i think this polls make me lucky there was one about not getting anything on the dabo wheel and then within days i got a top row purple that FF my character and now last night i got a caretaker. So i have 1 guinan and 1 caretaker and i joined after the switch to locutus so although i only have 2 of them i got all of the ones i could win in the gauntlet.

Now i know 2 is a very small sample of data but i both got them all immediately after the gauntlet ended in was the weekend and i was up playing other games? When did you guys get yours the next day or soon after the gauntlet ended ?

I got my Locutus from a 9-win streak, first Guinan from a 9-win streak, and second Guinan from an end-of-gauntlet prize. I got my first Caretaker, however, after the first three battles I played (a 3-win streak) after he was released. I got a second Caretaker off of another 3-win streak maybe a couple weeks later.
  • I never got Caretaker
    0 - Locutus - I was most irritated about that.
    2 - Guinan - 1 from a Gauntlet win and 1 from a 3-win drop, but I think it was just 9, not a massive streak.
    3 - Caretaker - All from 3-win drops, 2 were the first 3.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • I got them all
    Locutus - Not Jet
    Guinan - 9
    Caretaker - 2
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I got them all
    4 Locutus
    3 Guinan
    1 Banjoman
    12,290 Gauntlet rounds
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them all
    19150 rounds.

2 Locutus
    5 Guinan
    1 Caretaker
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I got them all
    One of each so far.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.