Home The Bridge

How many of you never got a Legendary crew in Gauntlet?

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Bridge
I am really curious about the RNG behind Gauntlet and Legendary droppings

How many of you never got a Legendary crew in Gauntlet? 129 votes

I never got any Legendary
17%
McCaptainfaceZann Calcore (ISA)[QH] Captain ZiggyArt0riusguest_757423444811776WWIII Flying Ace Rimmer[RotP] AmadeusrobownageRogaDanarChristopher_SHunter247Captain Sushi<TGE> CliffordS31JimmyS66FlemmingJoeSage2[ISA] Big McLargeHugeCaptain P (ESB)Muffan 23 votes
I never got Caretaker
21%
sorinevIvanstone[QH] OxmyxAlthea BiermontGeneral McDuckJim SteelePallidyneDittoFinnbarPinkyfirstJayBeezyPhotonKimTcalNivenFres[FF] Frylock IBOL17[IPA] MarkasMatt_DeckerSparky1110Darmok campfire[AR-UNI] General Abre 28 votes
I never got Guianan
9%
milamber42[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCpt. CavemanCrunchyFleetarjuna[7TW] Attack EyebrowsSelene 7[OPA] Col. Fred L. JohnsonCmdr SinclairRiriaguest_944797970010113 Coelji84 (Retired) 12 votes
I never got Caretaker
11%
Skizzy • VIP0 • §ëV.eXo | SilverRose (retired)GrumpferVice Admiral StarfishEducated_BeastDr Intrigueguest_582399774539776[FF] Vice Admiral NairneGib - Admiral MarinersGhostStalkerMarakith DaxZetterbeard [DC] Picard Loves RedsOlokin 15 votes
I got them all
39%
Warrior WilloDralix[7TW] UnkieBJeanLucKirkPeachtree RexSabine of AthensData1001Rocpile[SoCo] Dr. Acularabegheer1Captain LostNad Hal[QH] He-Who-MeowsJim Raynor[TLA]  84wbCapt AjammAHSOG2Nero84[KM] WOLF 359t<G>e  Roonis 51 votes

Comments

• JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    Hm, seems there are two Caretakers and no Locutus in your poll...
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah indeed and I can't edit it. Just pretend that the first option is Locutus.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    S31 wrote: »

I picked the first option already because it said Caretaker. Also anyone can get Locutus. There's no need to put him in the poll.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    Got 2 Guinans and 1 Caretaker, no Locutus.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    S31 wrote: »

I picked the first option already because it said Caretaker. Also anyone can get Locutus. There's no need to put him in the poll.

That is a fair point, Locutus is winnable through achievements.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I got them all
    1 Locutus, 3 Guinan, 1 Caretaker.
  • JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    Well, my No-Caretaker is a Locutus then. ;)
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    I never played gauntlet when Locutus was the reward. I got Guinan the first day she was there, and got a second star months later. I tried to get Caretaker for about a month and gave up. I can't stand the RNG where some people play 7,000 rounds and get nothing, while others have them FF after two weeks (and end up with second or third copies).
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I got them all
    For Locutus was easy but the rest took a lot of rounds.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    0 Locutus, 2 Guinan (each from a streak of 3), no Caretakers.

Caretaker has frustrated me the most, mostly because of many firsts, and when not first, typically in top 5.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    No Caretaker, no Guinan, no Locutus. -shrug-

I don't think I'm ever going to win one from a box, so I doubt I'll ever get them unless they're added to a six pack in which case I'll still likely not get them. :p

Edit: With Locutus being the exception, what with the achievement and all.
  • Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    I've played 13,000 gauntlet rounds for 3 Guinan's. A Locutus but no Caretaker even though a go for long streaks. Still plugging away.
  • I never got Guianan
    no Locutus, no Guinan, and a single Caretaker. Caretaker dropped on a streak of 3. Longer streaks (up to 30) and frequent top 10 finishes haven't rewarded me. But I did get some nice items from the rewards.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play it hard every day. I got one Caretaker and I'm very happy to have him. Your pull does not show options for never getting more than one of them.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them all
    Have them all 5/5. Final Locutus from the achievement, the others from gauntlet drops.
  • Locutus - 0
    Guinan - 1
    Caretaker - 3
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    I wasn't around when Locutus was available.

I got four Guinans during her run.

I have yet to get The Caretaker.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I got them all
    Locutus - 0
    Guinan - 1
    Caretaker - 3

Same.

I said i got them all, since my locutus will come from achievenents when i soon reach 20k rounds
    ~ seeking out new life
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above, sadly.
  • I never got Caretaker
    As stated in 3rd post, my vote is actually "No Locutus"...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them all
    But I have to factor in my alt accounts — got Guinan and Locutus on my main account, but have only gotten Caretaker on my primary alt account (so far).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Well i never got locutus from gauntlet, but i did get him from that one special pack he was in a while back. I did get 3 Guinans which i bought her DYC 2 times to ff her. As for the Caretaker, he hasnt dropped yet.
  • I never got Caretaker
    Locutus - 1
    Guinan - 4
    Caretaker - 0
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them all
    Locutus - 1
    Guinan - 7
    Caretaker - 2
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm too superstitious to vote and say that "I never got Caretaker" because I still might, but my breakdown:

Locutus of Borg x2
    Bartender Guinan x3
    The Caretaker x0 as yet
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I got them all
    I started playing in october 2017... so I’m too late to pick up Locutus via gauntlet...

I have 1x Guinan and 2x Caretaker
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I never got Caretaker
    1 locutus
    1 guinan
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • edited June 2018
    I never got Guianan
    Main account:
    2x Locutus
    0 Guinan
    2x Caretaker

Alt account:
    0 Locutus
    1x Guinan
    0 Caretaker

Playing the game from the launch but I made a long break last year, from June to December..
  • I got them all
    1 - Locutus
    6 - Guinan
    2 - Caretaker

Playing through the full time each was featured in the Gauntlet...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • I got them all
    1 Locutus (not from Gauntlet)
    3 Guinans
    1 Caretaker
    11,887 rounds

Note: All most everyone in my fleet that has a Caretaker, did NOT get him as a result of top ranking or long streaks. He seems to pop up only in Gauntlet Chests and Boxes.