Home The Bridge

Too many Legendaries? Not enough Honour?

2»

Comments

• Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    The honor system is designed so that you can FF ANY character in your crew relatively inexpensively. It is not designed to let you FF EVERY character in your crew relatively inexpensively.

I call BS. The honor system takes three to five weeks to give ONE star to a legendary. Currently there are a *Vegan Poutine* ton of legendaries (thanks to a DB creating 2 to 3 new legendaries a week).

So- let me get this straight.

You want your legendary crew to be on par with the legendary crews of some of the biggest spenders in the game, without increasing your spending.

You want them all FF, and you want to do it without buying those stars with real money.

You want to minimize or eliminate the benefits of being a large spender, by making it so that no-spenders to low spenders to mid spenders can be essentially on par with them.

Basically, you want things for free.

I'm not seeing where this is DB's problem.

Do you walk into other places and demand free things? Just curious. xD

You hit the nail right on the head. The free water people are way more vocal than the I’m hungry and I’ll pay you to feed me people

But Free Water is Star Trek canon. T’Mir asked for something that didn’t cost currency in the bar and not only did she get free water, she got free nuts too... so more free crew slots and honour citations please? 😇😇😇
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    The honor system is designed so that you can FF ANY character in your crew relatively inexpensively. It is not designed to let you FF EVERY character in your crew relatively inexpensively.

I call BS. The honor system takes three to five weeks to give ONE star to a legendary. Currently there are a *Vegan Poutine* ton of legendaries (thanks to a DB creating 2 to 3 new legendaries a week).

You want your legendary crew to be on par with the legendary crews of some of the biggest spenders in the game, without increasing your spending.

You want them all FF, and you want to do it without buying those stars with real money.

You want to minimize or eliminate the benefits of being a large spender, by making it so that no-spenders to low spenders to mid spenders can be essentially on par with them.

You hit the nail right on the head. The free water people are way more vocal than the I’m hungry and I’ll pay you to feed me people

But Free Water is Star Trek canon. T’Mir asked for something that didn’t cost currency in the bar and not only did she get free water, she got free nuts too... so more free crew slots and honour citations please? 😇😇😇

You got me there. She did just that didn’t she? It was funny when they left the store with TV dinners and dude goes “cryogenics”

• So- let me get this straight.

That's a lot of words to put into my mouth, not quite sure I can chew.
    In regards to your snark. I am probably a 17-18 VIP player. So, I pay real money.
    What I would like to enjoy this game by completing crew. I never suggested that for free.
    In case you have never played STT, which it seems you haven't. Receiving even one legendary during an event requires either patient saving or spending. DB makes a lot of their money off of the event packs and the event crew purchases. I have long ago stopped making regular purchases or competing for Legendary Crew because it stupid to have a barn full of 1 or 2 star legendaries. But, when I see opportunities to FF a legendary crew member, I usually jump on it.

Do you walk into conversation without actually reading what was said? Just simply making things up? Just curious. >(O.o)<
  • For the good of all. I don't think anyone is suggesting that you should be able to immortalize all legendaries or other crew. But a primary motivator for this game is immortalizing as many as you can. I am suggesting that the current rate of legendary crew expansion is deflating, not motivating.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

That's a lot of words to put into my mouth, not quite sure I can chew.
    In regards to your snark. I am probably a 17-18 VIP player. So, I pay real money.
    What I would like to enjoy this game by completing crew. I never suggested that for free.
    In case you have never played STT, which it seems you haven't. Receiving even one legendary during an event requires either patient saving or spending. DB makes a lot of their money off of the event packs and the event crew purchases. I have long ago stopped making regular purchases or competing for Legendary Crew because it stupid to have a barn full of 1 or 2 star legendaries. But, when I see opportunities to FF a legendary crew member, I usually jump on it.

Do you walk into conversation without actually reading what was said? Just simply making things up? Just curious. >(O.o)<

Oh wow, I am so sorry. I did not realize you are vip17.

That's really impressive.

'Cause like, I know a few people with over 2 million VIP, and they're still stuck at VIP 14, so you must have like a billion VIP and have spent like hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions!

If that is the case, perhaps you should talk to Captain Sisko from AA. He has managed to complete basically every crew in the game, and is still VIP14! Maybe he can give you some tips on how he managed to complete his crew without spending like millions of dollars.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a suggestion.
    Currently, there are way too many Legendaries to be able to immortalize.

You're not wrong.

However, the burden of playing star trek: pokemon adventures and getting all legendaries to 5/5 is on you, not DB.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!