Home Past Anomalies
Options

Daily Cadet Challenges MISSING after reset

Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Past Anomalies
I have noticed this week that the daily Cadet missions that are not used and or accumulated reset back to (6). Its acting like the Arena missions. Customer service reimburses but unless I save the ticket it will be of naught. Is this suppose to be occurring due to a recent update? @Shanqe8qcdnqerhn.jpg
Issue Resolved for now. @Shan :-)

Comments

• Options
    vlqi0x5uwfbb.jpg
  • Options
    yz5pzx4pcirl.jpg
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're saying that you had 1 unused ticket at reset, and then went to 6/6 instead of 7/6, its been that way forever. Six is the max, you never get free tickets to put you over the max. You can buy more than the max, and then you won't get anymore freebies.

It works the same way as chrons.
  • Options
    I would love to do the five needed for the daily challenge and bank the last one for days on end to save for a binge when I really needed chrons or shuttle boosts, but unfortunately it does not work that way, for precisely that reason.
  • Options
    Hmm well it's been working that way for me going on 3 years. Why would Customer support reissue if it were not so. Once again I am not speaking of the daily Arena challenges.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm well it's been working that way for me going on 3 years. Why would Customer support reissue if it were not so. Once again I am not speaking of the daily Arena challenges.

They gave you tickets because it's a low-cost item to satisfy you and hope you'll go away.

That said, this is how just about everything works in the game. There's a max and, if you go over it, you stop accumulating naturally. I have never been above 6 cadet tickets except for if I have purchased additional ones before exhausting my current supply.

The behavior you described (that it would go up to 7/6) is completely new to me.
  • Options
    I have purchased 12 each day with dilithium upto Thursday, all in tact. Its just this week it has stopped. Just trying to get confirmation from DB STT support on this issue.
  • Options
    And I don't go away or annoy Customer Support over small whiney issues.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not think they could be saved. I've only ever bought one extra set of tickets and I used them within an hour tho, so I don't really know. I'd have thought they wouldn't be saved, for exactly the reason stated alrdy, they'd get hoarded
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have purchased 12 each day with dilithium upto Thursday, all in tact. Its just this week it has stopped. Just trying to get confirmation from DB STT support on this issue.

Yes, you can buy more tickets in advance, but, if you do that, then you won't have the "free" tickets added each day.

MON:
    Start: 6 tickets
    Use 2 tickets (4 in inventory)
    Buy 6 tickets (10 in inventory)

TUES:
    Start: 10 tickets
    Use 1 ticket (9 in inventory)

WED:
    Start: 9 tickets
    Use 6 tickets (3 in inventory)

THRS:
    Start: 6 tickets (+3 added to get to max)

This is my understanding of how it is supposed to work. Could you maybe give us a more detailed breakdown of exactly what happened and what you expected to happen?
  • Options
    Ok for the mathematical wizards lol
    6x12[X] 4 = 72 available missions come Thursday.
    Yes, I have done this off and on on my android device for nearly 3years.
  • Options
    Now I am going to a shower. Get ready to entertain the grandkids.😂😂
    No not in the shower you sick minded such. I realized after I typed that how it sounded.
    Ya'll leave me alone....lol
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    So you're saying you've bought 12 each day and not used them (saving up for Thursday), but the total has went back down to 6 thus losing 66 tickets?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    In theory yes. When I noticed it was only 12. Sent ticket in and claimed it. That then after reset disappeared at reset back to 6. Ticket again without adding until a solution. At present setting with in game message to reimburse that.
    Today they say uninstall game and reinstall. Yeah right. I will do that come Monday afternoon. They said it should not be resetting back to 6. It should maintain what I had from previous day.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Another example how clueless CS is at times. Spreading wrong information.

It always has been that way that if you don t use tickets and are below 6 it only fills up to 6 once new day starts. So if u leave it 2/6 its only 6/6 the nxt day. Annoying for sure, but nothing new.
    If you end the day with f.e. 8/6(cause you bought extra tickets) you won t get +6 once the day resets, cause it only fills up to max 6. So nxt day its still 8/6.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I have purchased 12 each day with dilithium upto Thursday, all in tact.
    Ok for the mathematical wizards lol
    6x12[X] 4 = 72 available missions come Thursday.

I'm having trouble understanding this math. Are you saying you buy 12 tickets every day and don't use any of them until Friday? Do you never allow the tickets to recharge themselves, thereby losing out on up to 42 free cadet tickets every week?
  • Options
    I use the daily 6 tickets. Then use dilithium twice. Each day same routine up to Thursday morning and then play all of them. The purchase dilithium missions are disappearing after reset, acting like Arena which those of course do not build up.
  • Options
    I use the daily 6 tickets. Then use dilithium twice. Each day same routine up to Thursday morning and then play all of them. The purchase dilithium missions are disappearing after reset, acting like Arena which those of course do not build up.

So, Friday morning you start with 6 tickets and play those, then buy 12 more and do not play those. Is that correct?
    How many tickets do you have at the start of Saturday? 12? 18?
  • Options
    Now I haven't tried it this week until I get more confirmation from Shan. I don't want to bother/annoy CS on a daily basis. Trying to keep it to once a year. Lol
  • Options
    By Saturday I would have 24
  • Options
    150 dilithium gets 6 cadet ticket Twice, after that its 200 dilithium, which I personally don't give up for 6 tickets
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    It sounds like he's only using one day's worth of free ticket's (Friday's). If I'm reading it right, he uses his 72 tickets on Thursday and it refills to 6 on Friday morning. He uses those 6 and buys another 12, so he ends Friday on 12. Then buys another 12 on Saturday so he ends that day with 24. 12 on Sunday = 36, 12 on Monday = 48, 12 on Tuesday = 60, and 12 on Wednesday = 72. He doesn't buy on the Thursday, uses the 72 he has, and repeats the process.

Again, if I'm reading it right, it appears his situation is his tickets are resetting this week, so his bought ones over the usual max of 6 have disappeared... I think.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example how clueless CS is at times.

Look how far this thread has gone, and there's still a healthy amount of confusion about what the OP is doing and what the problem is. Maybe in this case, CS deserves some slack.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like he's only using one day's worth of free ticket's (Friday's). If I'm reading it right, he uses his 72 tickets on Thursday and it refills to 6 on Friday morning. He uses those 6 and buys another 12, so he ends Friday on 12. Then buys another 12 on Saturday so he ends that day with 24. 12 on Sunday = 36, 12 on Monday = 48, 12 on Tuesday = 60, and 12 on Wednesday = 72. He doesn't buy on the Thursday, uses the 72 he has, and repeats the process.

Again, if I'm reading it right, it appears his situation is his tickets are resetting this week, so his bought ones over the usual max of 6 have disappeared... I think.

If you are using 6 per day, and then buying 12 per day, you only get a net gain of 6 per day.

So ends Friday on 12, buys 12 more for 24, then uses 6, so ends Saturday on 18. Sunday ends on 24, Monday ends on 30, Tuesday on 36, Wednesday on 42, so he starts Thursday with 42 tickets.
  • Options
    So Knight Ranger gets it. And yes we dont need to bash CS they have always come through for me in a pleasant and expeditious manner.
  • Options
    And take in mind my terminology may not jibe with some of the more Engineered minded. I'm very mature age wise....only. lol
  • Options
    0h3xjyussfga.jpg
    So I will give it another go this evening and see what transpires in the morning.
  • Options
    0h3xjyussfga.jpg
    So I will give it another go this evening and see what transpires in the morning.
  • Options
    Those 12 are dilithium purchases.
  • Options
    3mndnwg8un3r.jpg
    Well, seems to be working again, maybe it was due to the Verizon outage here . Oh well its working as intended to I'm done.