Options

Daily Cadet Challenges MISSING after reset

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Shan this thread is resolved as far as I'm concerned. Pressing on 😎
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad that it turned out not to be a persistent issue after all :)
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    If you are using 6 per day, and then buying 12 per day, you only get a net gain of 6 per day.
    It sounds like he's only using one day's worth of free ticket's (Friday's).

He spends Friday's free tickets and that's all until the following Thursday, not six per day.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Lol, I purchase two tickets after the free 6 per day. Net gain of 12 per day. @Knight Ranger
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Lol, I purchase two tickets after the free 6 per day. Net gain of 12 per day. @Knight Ranger

I don't understand this. If you buy 12, then the next day you don't get 6 free tickets. You should still have only 12 unless you buy more. I have had to skip a day here and there, and I've never come back to more than 6 tickets.

If things work the way you seem to say it does, I should come back to 12 tickets if I skip a day, and I'll need to submit a customer service ticket for all the free cadet tickets I never received.
  • Options
    Skizzy wrote: »

I don't understand this. If you buy 12, then the next day you don't get 6 free tickets. You should still have only 12 unless you buy more. I have had to skip a day here and there, and I've never come back to more than 6 tickets.

If things work the way you seem to say it does, I should come back to 12 tickets if I skip a day, and I'll need to submit a customer service ticket for all the free cadet tickets I never received.

You get 6 every day regardless of what you purchase. I stop at 2 purchases a day, my VIP level allows much more. And I don't want to be more of a Whale than I am. 😂😂
    But yes you have to use the 6 free per day or you lose what you didn't play of those.
    Unknown to me there was a Major fiber optic cable cut in my area for the Device I use for the game...causing myself to lose the purchased tickets. At least thats what I figure in this Cyber phenomenon.
  • Options

You get 6 every day regardless of what you purchase.

Erm... No you don't. You don't get 6 unless your counter is already at zero before reset. If you buy 12 on Monday but don't use any then you still have 12 on Tuesday
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options

You get 6 every day regardless of what you purchase.

Erm... No you don't. You don't get 6 unless your counter is already at zero before reset. If you buy 12 on Monday but don't use any then you still have 12 on Tuesday

Ok Ziggy whatever you say...please @Shan delete this before it gets more KRAZY!!!
  • Options

You get 6 every day regardless of what you purchase. I stop at 2 purchases a day, my VIP level allows much more. And I don't want to be more of a Whale than I am. 😂😂
    But yes you have to use the 6 free per day or you lose what you didn't play of those.
    Unknown to me there was a Major fiber optic cable cut in my area for the Device I use for the game...causing myself to lose the purchased tickets. At least thats what I figure in this Cyber phenomenon.

Zeb, your screen shots clearly shows you don't gain 6 free arena attempt when your at or above the max of 6, you had 12/6 on 13th before reset and you still only had 12/6 on 14th after reset has shown in your screen shots.
  • Options
    I'm going to say this one last time, ignore the screenshot. There was a issue in the Dallas area that affected Verizon customers and their devices. I use 6 daily. Every day. It is working as it should now that the fiber optics have been repaired. I might be old a little dust on the bottle, but I been doing this Long enough (3 years) to know how it is suppose to work. Thanks for all of everyone who cares.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get what you do. Saves dilithium in the long run. And yes, you still get 6 tickets the next day if your counter is not at zero. I leave one on the table every Tuesday and Sunday. I don’t need one 4* ration when I have over 3,000 and I don’t need a few trainers when I have thousands of those so I just run 5 to get the 50 chrons. I still have 6 the next day.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I get what you do. Saves dilithium in the long run. And yes, you still get 6 tickets the next day if your counter is not at zero. I leave one on the table every Tuesday and Sunday. I don’t need one 4* ration when I have over 3,000 and I don’t need a few trainers when I have thousands of those so I just run 5 to get the 50 chrons. I still have 6 the next day.

Right, so you get five more tickets. Not six more tickets.
  • Options

Right, so you get five more tickets. Not six more tickets.

Like I discussed with Customer Service, if you paid for a fundraiser ticket offering 2 meals and showed up the next day and were given 1meal instead....oh its ON :-)
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I discussed with Customer Service, if you paid for a fundraiser ticket offering 2 meals and showed up the next day and were given 1meal instead....oh its ON :-)

A poor analogy that doesn't describe this situation.
  • Options
    Pretty silly to think you got 6 free tickets a day. It would be nice but DB wants you to log in daily. If not, it would keep building and ironically give someone an advantage if people only popped in for events and used the tickets on Thursdays.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

A poor analogy that doesn't describe this situation.

How about this you pay for 12 tickets after using the 6 given for the daily. Next day your screen shows 12/6. It should show 18/6 Give it a freaking Rest. CS gets it. I know it and anyone else that been doing it for 3+ years Gets it!
  • Options
    Game hasn't been around for 3 years. Nor has cadet missions. Did you beta test? Better example is chronitons. You get so much a day but any amount you buy over the cap prevents you from accumulating more. Simple solution is to not use your 6 tickets though....
  • Options
    Some folks just love to jibber jabber, so ok lets just jibber jabber it up its coffee time here. So I got plenty of time to jibber jabber.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some folks just love to jibber jabber, so ok lets just jibber jabber it up its coffee time here. So I got plenty of time to jibber jabber.

Aren’t they just awful sometimes?

• Options

Aren’t they just awful sometimes?

😂😂😂 2cups of coffee later