Home The Bridge

Half off??? Augment Picard Special Offer

[7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Bridge
The new Augment Picard offer says half off, but $50 is the normal price for the 1 5*/5 packs offers. What am I missing?

di01bbmff9cg.png

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya seems like they have a mistake on this.
    Will wait for it to be corrected.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Ya doesn’t make sense to me either. $25 yes but not at $50
  • Well... The math makes sense, and the add on of 10 instead of 5 packs is a bonus. That half off is a bit... Off, if I may say so
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be tempting at 25 bucks, not even close at 50
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well... The math makes sense, and the add on of 10 instead of 5 packs is a bonus. That half off is a bit... Off, if I may say so

Not sure what you have. Mine says 5 x10 event packs.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this was supposed to be like the Klingon Bride Jadzia bundle, it should be $25.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    This one baffles me, its a horrible offer with little value, certainly not half off

wc846fxc4ywz.jpeg
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Well... The math makes sense, and the add on of 10 instead of 5 packs is a bonus. That half off is a bit... Off, if I may say so

As does mine. It seems to be the usual second day of events pack at the standard price for **tsk tsk** a pack.

I would expect that either the price is wrong or the 50% off is incorrect.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan can you help us out on this... is the price wrong or is the "half off" incorrect?
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »

As does mine. It seems to be the usual second day of events pack at the standard price for *Vegan Poutine* a pack.

I would expect that either the price is wrong or the 50% off is incorrect.

Not sure why it corrected me as there was nothing offensive there
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it without realizing it was $50. They've offered these in the past at $25 and on the small phone screen I didn't realize it until it was too late. I'll wait to see the DB response but I'm likely just going to just dispute it with Apple to get a refund.

Of course, if the price was an error and they give everyone who bought it double everything, I'd be sort of okay with it even though I really wasn't looking to buy 2. @Shan Can you verify this pack?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will bring it up to the team!
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I will bring it up to the team!

Thank you. :)
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I’d be all over this if it were Wrathful Khan instead of Augment Picard, and $25.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it without realizing it was $50. They've offered these in the past at $25 and on the small phone screen I didn't realize it until it was too late. I'll wait to see the DB response but I'm likely just going to just dispute it with Apple to get a refund.

Of course, if the price was an error and they give everyone who bought it double everything, I'd be sort of okay with it even though I really wasn't looking to buy 2. @Shan Can you verify this pack?

Not that I would buy it twice, but if they do this compensation, I would think they would also need to make it purchasable twice for every user @ the new assumed price of $25
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Althea Biermont
    Make sure your charged $49.99 on purchase Email. Possible that it is actually $24.99.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Althea Biermont
    Make sure your charged $49.99 on purchase Email. Possible that it is actually $24.99.

Definitely. You have 90 days to dispute something before Apple actually pays the developer so there really isn't any rush on it.

I was thinking it might just be a graphic error and they just forgot to update the price on the graphic.
  • GogusGogus ✭✭
    I just checked and it has been changed to 24.99...try restarting and see if it is corrected.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here now 24.99 time for me to buy.
  • Did anyone else get this offer? Throwing all kinds of stuff into this offer...
    t3wxg69d7png.jpg
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and the offer was mistakenly 50 dollars at release... there's a thread on it
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    More tempting now... still will probably pass
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The correct price is now shown. Thank you for flagging this!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Shan
    Bought offer but the event packs are not in portal to be redeemed.

@Althea Biermont
    What happened with your event packs?

My mistake was looking for event pack not augmented reality.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens for those of us who bought the offer a few minutes before the price change?
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I caved and bought this, hoping I'd get another star for Wrathful Khan. No Khan, but I got to FF Arik Soong and Augment Riker, plus I got this unrelated Legendary Behold:
    UKjc9Gr.png
    Also this purchase pushed me into VP14, giving me a bunch of crew slots. So I guess it was worth it just for that.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

What is going on. I do not have the event pack in my Portal. So I cannot redeem my 5 event packs. was looking for a normal event pack. Not pic

z75tna01dbs3.png
  • KarthonKarthon ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for merging - I looked for this and didn't see it when I posted. Whoops. Got 2 Soong (who I just FF/FE'd), And stars for my Wrathful Khan, RAF Bashir, and Joachim, plus a 4* behold. Would have been happy with less Soong - but it is to be expected.